ObbyCow77's server trailer shop

Status
This thread has been locked.

ObbyCow77

Reactions
Resources
About:
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop. My shop is for the people who would like a pretty cinematic/trailer/teaser for their server and want it as a quality product, but not having it too expensive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pricing:

Before I list the prices, all of these videos are produced in 1080p and do not have to have any credits towards me. All of these videos may not be the exact times and the prices fluctuate based on the clients wants and needs.

2 minutes, 30 seconds video: $17
3 minute, 30 seconds video: $25
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recent work:

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Expensive as fuck, lol.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)

xguys

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/175191/)

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Unless his prices have changed, anyone complaining this is expensive is out of it. ~$30 to have a decent video made is not that bad. Considering the time involved. One thing I'd note though is your pricing between a 2:30 and 3:30 video seems weird. One extra minute cost almost twice as much. Compared to buying 2:30 videos (total of 5 min) for $30 ($3 cheaper)... Normally people get deals for buying things in larger quantity, not pay a higher rate.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive violations of rules

ObbyCow77

Reactions
Resources
Unless his prices have changed, anyone complaining this is expensive is out of it. ~$30 to have a decent video made is not that bad. Considering the time involved. One thing I'd note though is your pricing between a 2:30 and 3:30 video seems weird. One extra minute cost almost twice as much. Compared to buying 2:30 videos (total of 5 min) for $30 ($3 cheaper)... Normally people get deals for buying things in larger quantity, not pay a higher rate.
Hm. That is true, so I think I will change it. And my prices were lowered by about $5 each.[DOUBLEPOST=1409166056,1409159817][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated prices / removed some things.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Very nice prices for this, I will probably get something from you soon for our 3.0 map, and then another for our 4.0 map
Simply because I like helping out the smaller people in the community.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

Matt

#Attractive
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! These are pretty good Vids!

Matt

#Attractive
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No problems Happy Selling!

BigBoost

Reactions
Resources
About:
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop. My shop is for the people who would like a pretty cinematic/trailer/teaser for their server and want it as a quality product, but not having it too expensive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pricing:

Before I list the prices, all of these videos are produced in 1080p and do not have to have any credits towards me. All of these videos may not be the exact times and the prices fluctuate based on the clients wants and needs.

2 minutes, 30 seconds video: $17
3 minute, 30 seconds video: $25
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recent work:

Interested

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.