vitisiousmc price.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Niknea

Premium
Reactions
Resources
The part where you said "we work in ALL currencies"? Dosnt everyone technically work in all currencies? PayPal converts it to your desired currency anyways.

Also your prices very worry me. 12 - 15 euro for any plugin? To me that kinda looks like your really beginner developers looking for a quick few dollars. If you are geniuly cheap maybe put some past works.

Finally please proof read your post before submitting it. For example, "Or if your euro". Assuming your talking about currencies then I'm not sure you meant to say that.

Tldr; show past work, proof read your post, and no need for compatible for all currencies as everyone does that.

Wish you the best of luck,
Niknea.

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
The part where you said "we work in ALL currencies"? Dosnt everyone technically work in all currencies? PayPal converts it to your desired currency anyways.

Also your prices very worry me. 12 - 15 euro for any plugin? To me that kinda looks like your really beginner developers looking for a quick few dollars. If you are geniuly cheap maybe put some past works.

Finally please proof read your post before submitting it. For example, "Or if your euro". Assuming your talking about currencies then I'm not sure you meant to say that.

Tldr; show past work, proof read your post, and no need for compatible for all currencies as everyone does that.

Wish you the best of luck,
Niknea.
Thanks :) we just started team so no previous work at the moment, when i said we have prior experience i mean we all have owned, or worked for a server. Our developers ARE NOT new. However i see it as extremely over priced like £50 for a plugin...

Niknea

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thanks :) we just started team so no previous work at the moment, when i said we have prior experience i mean we all have owned, or worked for a server. Our developers ARE NOT new. However i see it as extremely over priced like £50 for a plugin...
I don't think £50 is overpriced. Most developers charge double that for minigames. Usually even more than double.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Who are we?

We are a server development team, dedicated to making the best server experience for you! Want to own a server? Have no idea how? or just simply don't have the time to make one. Then contact us. We have amazing prices with professional buildings, and epic custom plugins ready to give out.

Why choose us?

Well, we charge really little amount of money, we work in ALL currencies and can work out your customized price. You don't have to buy a whole server from us, you can just simply buy a plugin, or a builder, or even a graphics designer. We don't mind when you pay (with servers and plugins) as we have anti steal coded in.

How do i get into contact?!

You can EASILY get into contact with anyone of us! Just simply add
"rayz.original" on skype (english)! or for Spanish add "juanco1998"!

What are your prices?

We have possibly some of the lowest prices! please look at the image below!
If you cannot read the font, or you are in euro, or cant view the image please read here:

Full Server (not including website):
£35.00 - 45.00 euro

GFX:

£2.00 - 2.50 euro

£16.50 - 21.50 euro

Plugin:

£12.00 - 15.00 euro

Build + Plugin:

23.00 - 30.00 euro
No one's gonna hire you without any past work that you can show.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.