Custom Terrain 1k x 1k - Forest Mountains

Status
This thread has been locked.

JakBB

Reactions
Resources
Hey, since I'm new to the forums I wanted to prove the quality of my work I wanted to do this Contest.

The map that can be won is the following
abFr6EW.png

To win it you have to PM me with an introduction to the forum, that includes a general overview, personal thoughts and tips and tricks, keep it enjoyable to read and include some personal humor, or whatever comes to your mind, maybe something satirical (but still explaining what I need to know about the forum).
I will post the winner on here and maybe also the other entries

Good luck to you guys, the contest will end at 10 PM GMT 16th January 2015

JakBB

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

JakBB

Reactions
Resources
I got only 1 entry, so your chance to win would still be very high if you send your message now!

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I'll do it soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1421430763,1421430688][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh, I don't have time to do it. I would've done it if it wasn't a competition, but a giveaway. Good luck though.

JakBB

Reactions
Resources
The contest will end in 20 minutes, hurry up, and write something decent :)[DOUBLEPOST=1421447246,1421444253][/DOUBLEPOST]The winner is banished92.
This is what he wrote:
Welcome,
Mc-Forums is a great community, but at certain times a little bit harsh. The community is very constructive, but if you take it in the wrong way it can come across a bit rude. I have been here for a couple months. I have a few tips, like when you post make your starting bid, low, and let it build up. Also don't ever scam, it really doesn't help the community nor do people like it. I would recommend getting involved, and posting, in different threads, just to help others. The forums is pretty easy to navigate, looking at your build, your probably going to be posting more in the building stoohing you can contact me here or on skype, my skype name is ****

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Lols, I could've done a lot better than that XD

Just didn't have the time.

Rypeo

Legit Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Bad idea doing competitions around here. People don't have the time, nor the drive to waste their day writing for someone elses benefit.

Second point. Everyone here's lazy, writing based competitions here are meaningless to the majority.

You probably should have left the competition going for at least 2-3 weeks... not 1 day o_^

JakBB

Reactions
Resources
Bad idea doing competitions around here. People don't have the time, nor the drive to waste their day writing for someone elses benefit.

Second point. Everyone here's lazy, writing based competitions here are meaningless to the majority.

You probably should have left the competition going for at least 2-3 weeks... not 1 day o_^
To be honest I had that terrain lying around and I just wanted to show the community on here that I'm not a scammer :p
I wanted to do it quick

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
To be honest I had that terrain lying around and I just wanted to show the community on here that I'm not a scammer :p
I wanted to do it quick
Well giving away a free build doesn't mean your not a scammer. Anybody can do that.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.