Reactions
Resources
Reserved.

good run

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looking good! good luck dad

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/560189/)

Katrine

Reflecting on life
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Deducts

Founder of Sword.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
We appreciate the amount of winners and joins we have received so far! <3

d012082e2415a451e5af09270c7aa3fe.png
uwu

Fanta

paper#8507 (NO CAPS)
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, looks like a great service and I will be using this for most of my purchases! Awesome idea I must add. Thanks Sword :)

Isource

Design
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thought it was a fucking minecraft server

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive Violations of the Rules

Dad

MCMCon Entrepreneur
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Thank you everyone for showing so much support and love towards Sword, we appreciate it so much <3
Thank you also to everyone who had applied to Sword!
It's been fun talking to a lot of you guys on our discord chat uwu

Hoping to see more of you guys applying soon!
Much love and wow ;w;

Landon1

OSO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
This service sounds cool although the requirements are pretty bad and no offense but the creators have decently bad history toxicity wise. I think here you need to be the most mature that’s what you should support the most. My opinion, thanks.

Banned forever. Reason: TOS Violation (i)

Dad

MCMCon Entrepreneur
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This service sounds cool although the requirements are pretty bad and no offense but the creators have decently bad history toxicity wise. I think here you need to be the most mature that’s what you should support the most. My opinion, thanks.
I understand that.
As I said me and Deducts are not the most mature people in the world, neither are we the nicest.
Although we're people as well, and we like to joke around from time to time. We're also trying to do something nice and helpful for the community, no matter on our history.

We will be working on our maturity though, both inside and outside the service.
Thanks Landon, I appreciate that <3

Also some suggestions for the requirements are always appreciated. uwu

riot

demon
Banned
Reactions
Resources
inb4 they all exit scam l0l

Banned forever. Reason: Compromised Account

pet

Jahn is MY DADDY :)
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Devouch

I'd like to point out first I'm very happy that people like you decided to start up such an organization, to prevent users (newer) from getting scammed, big thanks!

The reason I'm devouching for this service is their flaws in the system (requirements & the perspective the look at rep at).
Owners of the service don't even want to consider feedback, if it's negative. They completely ignore the flaws in their service which I've been trying to talk about the owners about, but they don't seem like they really care.

One of my complaints were the Middleman requirements. I made an application for the Middleman role, and it was denied for lack of reputation, and some other stuff. What I'm trying to say is check for quality over quantity, but they seem to go for quantity over quality. I don't think the quality check on the profiles are good enough; they don't do their research very well. One of their new features were adding negative reputations, but what if those had nothing to do with deals? People wouldn't know this cause when they see negs on discord they'll just pass straight away. E.g Dropset is a trustworthy member of the community, but he's was also very toxic so he has lots of negative reps. This confuses newer members and they just tend to avoid people with negative reputations.

Another reason my Middleman application was denied, was my criminal past? I've been banned 2-3 times for ban evading & sharing my account details, this has absolutely NOTHING to do about my reputation.

This is not be bitching this is just be proving flaws in the service, which I've talked to them multipule times but they've been ignoring me, and not taking anything into consideration at all.

Again thanks a lot for making a service like this, though it needs work in my opinion.

Best regards
Cat

Saddish

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Devouch

I'd like to point out first I'm very happy that people like you decided to start up such an organization, to prevent users (newer) from getting scammed, big thanks!

The reason I'm devouching for this service is their flaws in the system (requirements & the perspective the look at rep at).
Owners of the service don't even want to consider feedback, if it's negative. They completely ignore the flaws in their service which I've been trying to talk about the owners about, but they don't seem like they really care.

One of my complaints were the Middleman requirements. I made an application for the Middleman role, and it was denied for lack of reputation, and some other stuff. What I'm trying to say is check for quality over quantity, but they seem to go for quantity over quality. I don't think the quality check on the profiles are good enough; they don't do their research very well. One of their new features were adding negative reputations, but what if those had nothing to do with deals? People wouldn't know this cause when they see negs on discord they'll just pass straight away. E.g Dropset is a trustworthy member of the community, but he's was also very toxic so he has lots of negative reps. This confuses newer members and they just tend to avoid people with negative reputations.

Another reason my Middleman application was denied, was my criminal past? I've been banned 2-3 times for ban evading & sharing my account details, this has absolutely NOTHING to do about my reputation.

This is not be bitching this is just be proving flaws in the service, which I've talked to them multipule times but they've been ignoring me, and not taking anything into consideration at all.

Again thanks a lot for making a service like this, though it needs work in my opinion.

Best regards
Cat
I see you're point but for a lot of members they will value quantity over quality. Is it right, no but it's what is normally the case

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.