Voting GUI plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm looking for someone who can make me a very nice plugin. I dont want this plugin to have any flaws or anything that wouldnt be as I describe.

The plugin description:

This plugin will work by doing /vote, and it will bring up a menu saying how many coins you have, it will also have an item saying "Vote links" and when you click it, and says the vote links in chat. The coins will be given by command so that I may give this out for a player that votes. The votes and the coin database should be stored in a separate file named "coins". There will also be another item in the /vote GUI that says "Vote Rewards", when you click that - you'll be directed to another GUI with the vote rewards and how many coins it will cost you. Some other servers show a good example of this plugin such as FunkyFactions.

I'd like the coins to be stored in this format inside of the coins file.
player: {amountofcoins}

Also, I'm just using "coins" for now, but I want to be able to rename it. So please dont put anything in there that isnt changeable.

My looking price for this plugin is around $75

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Will the vote rewards have to be configurable?
There will also be another item in the /vote GUI that says "Vote Rewards", when you click that - you'll be directed to another GUI with the vote rewards and how many coins it will cost you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421389267,1421377504][/DOUBLEPOST]add me on akype MrPezar monkey_swag51 so we can furthermore talk about this.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)

jaydendev

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I could do this, add me on Skype: xbukkitdevx

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming + Multiaccounting (Blazed)

ArchieBear

young bool'
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Looking to buy this also, Contact me on skype: ArchieBear (Italy)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/488587/)

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.