factions.biz - awesome faction server domain!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I am selling my domain called factions.biz, og faction server domain! Last of the kind.

Proof -
Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 7.46.48 pm.png

Thanks

- Smeato

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 7.46.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 7.46.48 pm.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 89
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
bump

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (HCcore)

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
bump

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Around $10-15

Jack

Retired Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
It's is pretty good though.
If it were even "pretty good" it would have been registered already.

Why does it seem that everyone thinks they can just buy a domain and then immediately (2 days later in this case) turn around and sell it for like 2x the price?
Seriously, if it was actually worth that it would have been taken already.

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources

Why does it seem that everyone thinks they can just buy a domain and then immediately (2 days later in this case) turn around and sell it for like 2x the price?

Well. The domain was re purchased by me. It was taken, I bidded $25 on it for my server. My server never came up so I am selling it.

Twipply

Reactions
Resources
Well. The domain was re purchased by me. It was taken, I bidded $25 on it for my server. My server never came up so I am selling it.
Every time I speak to you, you appear to be making a new server with a new plan. Something in which you appear to be very organised and tend to be jumping from server project to server project, in an attempt to make as much money in as little time as you possibly most can.

Also can you please show proof that you didn't just resell the domain immediately after by showing Skype Convo/Thread's?​

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can't be fucked, plus. I cleared my skype for school aha.

Twipply

Reactions
Resources
Can't be fucked, plus. I cleared my skype for school aha.

So in other words you refuse to show proof which would lead in a way to make me believe that you are attempting to domain flip. Calling something OG doesn't just happen because you say "OH HEY FACTIONS.BIZ IZ OG". Perhaps you should think before you purchase and rather then trying to jump from server project to server project in order to make small amounts of money you focus on something for once.​

Jack

Retired Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Doesn't matter if it was still owned before. You decided to buy it then sell it 2 days later, probably hoping to profit, which just gets annoying when every other person does it o_O

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
There also is like a 3mth period where you can't transfer the domain from where it was purchased... so unless you are selling the account you purchased this under (the one with the hosting company) people will have to wait a time due to the normal hosting domain name transfer lockout most companies do.

Normally when selling a domain name to get more than what you paid for it you would need some traffic to it, enough to justify the cost of the domain name

i wouldn't see you getting more than the registration fee for this at this time GL with ppl who want it and are going to bid on it!

Avail

Reactions
Resources

Um.. I sold a Factions.co for around 40$ and it wasn't taken... I sold it like a week after I bought it...

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Um.. I sold a Factions.co for around 40$ and it wasn't taken... I sold it like a week after I bought it...

.co domains are purchased for 29-37USD on godaddy anyway when not on sale (atm if purchase for 2 years its $3 lol)

Avail

Reactions
Resources
.co domains are purchased for 29-37USD on godaddy anyway when not on sale (atm if purchase for 2 years its $3 lol)
Ah, I didn't know that :p I got it for the price of a .com so I guess it was on sale.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.