Professional Web Integration (Development / Design)

Status
This thread has been locked.

trickyguy

Reactions
Resources
Hello McMarket,

I'm Tricky, I represent roughly the fifth largest Minecraft server in the industry (Depending on player fluctuations by day) I try to keep specifics on the network on the down low at very least for the time being as at times it can lead to unwanted attention. Anyway, I suppose this isn't an actual plugin transaction, but more of a developer request.

We've worked very hard as a network to keep player statistics stored in databases (MySQL and MongoDB) for expandability in the future, but have never found the time to utilize this infrastructure to it's full potential. With the network continuing to grow, it's finally time to take our web integration to the next level. We plan on displaying gamemode specific statistics, achievements, and other live server information on our web portal. The website is already created, we simply need a developer to integrate with our databases and create an aesthetically pleasing web representation of the data.

In terms of references, we are extremely inspired by what ConnorPeet did with The Chunk's website (https://thechunk.net/players/). We are looking for a developer that's well versed in terms of both web design and development (HTML/PHP) and is also familiar with MongoDB and MySQL. We compensate more than reasonably and if all works out there is potential for more work in the future.

If you have any questions, drop them below.

Cheers,
Tricky

Type
Requesting
Last edited:

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Eh, no where close to the 5th largest.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Isn't this basically just getting data about the online players once in a while, saving it to a database, then grabbing it with PHP? Wait, you already have the data? Why not just write the PHP yourself? It is very simple and then all you would have to do is style the data with a markup language similar to YAML (aka CSS).

Walshy

Head-Staff at GameLotto.org
Banned
Reactions
Resources
trickyguy I wouldn't have used that username if you wanted to keep it on the down low. A quick Google search shows WC, anyhow good luck finding a web dev.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempting scam setup. Lying to staff members. http://www.mc-market.org/threads/93488/

m4d

Lyonix Services
Banned
Reactions
Resources
oh. hell no. stay away from me. there's no way I'd do anything for woody.

Banned forever. Reason: Account Compromised
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.