Status
This thread has been locked.

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
FelixBuilds
About us ~
We are a complex build team that has just started.We allow customers to buy builds from a low cost, but then receive a high quality build. Felix offers a deadline in the process, this means you may say you want the build in around 3 days. We will try our best to meet the deadline.
Standards ~
Felix has standards in builds. The standards range from the prices that customers offer, say a customer offers $100 for a 100x100 faction spawn. We would meet the standard of High. Or if the price goes for around $50. We will go for around the standard of Medium. It really depends on the radius of the build.

The team ~
Currently there are 9 out of 10 spots remaining.

Team Managers-
Smeato | James
-

Head Builders-
-
-
-

Builders-
-
-
-

Trial Builders-
PrivatePickleSR | Tim
-

You may apply by showing us a previous build via a photo viewing website, a description of how long you have been building, what you are good at and what you are not good at. Scroll down to see contact details!

Previous Builds ~

Sadly we have no previous builds because we have just opened. We will update with pictures as soon as we make a example spawn.
-
-
-

Website ~

~ www.felixbuilds.com - Under construction!

Contact Details ~

Skype ~

James | Team Manager: complexpvp_1
Tim | Trial-Builder: pigufilms

Emails ~

James | Team Manager: [email protected]
Tim | Trial-Builder:
[email protected]

Thank you very much for viewing out page on mc-market!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Wut

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
omg the hype is real!!!111!1!!!1!

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (HCcore)

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well, I asked on there could I see a portfolio?

Or, what are your "high" standards.
Did you read the whole thing? We "just" started. Looking for builders. Our high standards are highly detailed.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Did you read the whole thing? We "just" started. Looking for builders. Our high standards are highly detailed.
I did read it. But are you a builder? I was just asking what your standard was, sorry if it was worded wrong.

But I meant are you up to standard with what your looking for?

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I did read it. But are you a builder? I was just asking what your standard was, sorry if it was worded wrong.

But I meant are you up to standard with what your looking for?

Alright, that is fine. My standard is really high detail using stairs, fence posts, clay, stone bricks(all kinds) and using colours nicely and making it look electric. If we did do business what would you like?[DOUBLEPOST=1421465481,1421465449][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes, I am a builder.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Alright, that is fine. My standard is really high detail using stairs, fence posts, clay, stone bricks(all kinds) and using colours nicely and making it look electric. If we did do business what would you like?[DOUBLEPOST=1421465481,1421465449][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes, I am a builder.
Do you have any past builds? Like that you built?

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I need a few waiting lobbies built, wanna come on my server to take a look at an example?
Sure thing, pm me the IP.[DOUBLEPOST=1421485951,1421467014][/DOUBLEPOST]
FelixBuilds
About us ~
We are a complex build team that has just started.We allow customers to buy builds from a low cost, but then receive a high quality build. Felix offers a deadline in the process, this means you may say you want the build in around 3 days. We will try our best to meet the deadline.
Standards ~
Felix has standards in builds. The standards range from the prices that customers offer, say a customer offers $100 for a 100x100 faction spawn. We would meet the standard of High. Or if the price goes for around $50. We will go for around the standard of Medium. It really depends on the radius of the build.

The team ~
Currently there are 8 out of 10 spots remaining.

Team Managers-
Smeato | James
-

Head Builders-
-
-
-

Builders-
-
-
-

Trial Builders-
PrivatePickleSR | Tim
-

You may apply by showing us a previous build via a photo viewing website, a description of how long you have been building, what you are good at and what you are not good at. Scroll down to see contact details!

Previous Builds ~

Sadly we have no previous builds because we have just opened. We will update with pictures as soon as we make a example spawn.
-
-
-

Website ~

~ www.felixbuilds.com - Under construction!

Contact Details ~

Skype ~

James | Team Manager: complexpvp_1
Tim | Trial-Builder: pigufilms

Emails ~

James | Team Manager: [email protected]
Tim | Trial-Builder:
[email protected]

Thank you very much for viewing out page on mc-market!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.