Fully set up Factions Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

xothis_dwarf

Reactions
Resources
Fully set up Factions Server​
Hello, Today I have a fully set up factions server. It is a basic factions server but it is all working properly and the config is fully edited. It is on version 1.7.9 but can be accessed by 1.8 clients. It has the following plugins: Groupmanager, WorldGuard, Essentials, Vault etc. (The essential plugins). It has mcMMO NoCheatPlus, multiverse, chestshop. these are just a few of the main plugins. Sadly there are no custom plugins but all of the plugins have been configured. There is a buy/sell shop and a nice spawn.

IP: old.ultroncraft.com

[Pictures will be up soon]

I am also selling the ip's (Please pm offers):
clashcraft.org
clashcraft.co
KrazyMC.com

Bidding starts at: $10
Bid increments: $2
Bin: $50

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Anticpvp

Reactions
Resources
How much?

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
$17

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

Riaz

7 YEARS ON MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Would be nice if you allowed us to use commands such as /pl, /fly and so on. As its a test server and you're selling it..
Just to get the best possible overview of it.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This server is so simple..

Tom

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Looking into BIN, How many players does it get daily/price you are paying per month. Is there a website, Or just the server its self.

Tom

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I've found it this is just a server without a player base and tbh its a bit to simple, even for the price because you would have to change the name (Because your main server is called that) and all of the plugins prefix's have been changed to the name so you would have to change each one.

Last edited:

iSoModPvP

Owner of DareMC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I've found it this is just a server without a player base and tbh its a bit to simple, even for the price because you would have to change the name (Because your main server is called that) and all of the plugins prefix's have been changed to the name so you would have to change each one.
picture it? i want to see

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.