• Welcome to Thread Drafts! Here you can draft threads for later which is useful to see how your thread design will look or simply to save a post for later. Only you and staff members are able to view your drafts.

Threads cannot be moved from this forum. You will need to copy the content onto a new thread if you wish to post it publicly.

Please note that threads created here will not be counted toward your message count.

[HQ] Custom NCP Configuration & Fork

Status

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
MarkElf submitted a new resource:

[HQ] NCP Config - A high quality No Cheat Plus config with extremely few positives.

Hey everyone, I decided to go public with this ncp config that I have been working on for well over 2 months or so now. You may have noticed me selling it to individual in the past on a thread asking for some form of anti-cheat solution. The config is perfect for any server, including Factions, HCF, KitPvP, Prison, etc and provides your administrators with very few false positives. Unlike other configs, which claim to highly effective with "active" creators, this config is highly...

Read more about this resource...

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Oh, in the description, thank you for pointing that out.

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Step works
Criticals works
kill aura works
jesus works
dolphin works
Phase works <3
Crits, jesus, dolphin, phase are blocked without a doubt. Which client did you use? Kill aura is client sided, there is a notification for it. I'm still fine tuning step since it's a bit more complex.

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I did it both on my custom client and using huzuni and flare
Ah, I tested it with Kronos and all of them listed were blocked.

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Dude you gotta test all clients you dumb ass not every client is the same omfg -.-
It's easier to test with sucky hacked clients, then improve it by pin-pointing more effective numbers. There is no "one size fits all" when it comes to blocking clients.

Last edited:

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Could you make a config for AAC?
I'm tempted to but I would rather attempt to improve the current ncp config I'm working on then perhaps focus on an aac config.

Knight

Amazing Owner of SepticPvP
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I really wanna buy, but does this acctully stop hackers?
Like Jap1 said,

Banned forever. Reason: Creating multiple accounts (http://www.mc-market.org/members/16802/) & rate boosting

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I really wanna buy, but does this acctully stop hackers?
Like Jap1 said,
There is no perfect solution, however this can help reduce number of hackers by rendering their hacked clients as usless, or very limited as things like aim-bots are client sided.

MarkElf contacted you on Skype. Having a small problem :)
Replied.

Last edited:

Knight

Amazing Owner of SepticPvP
Banned
Reactions
Resources
There is no perfect solution, however this can help reduce number of hackers by rendering their hacked clients as usless, or very limited as things like aim-bits are client sided.

Replied.
And one more thing, will it stop those random things when it detects someone hacking, it spams you? Or will it keep doing that?

Banned forever. Reason: Creating multiple accounts (http://www.mc-market.org/members/16802/) & rate boosting

MarkElf

6+ Year Member
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
And one more thing, will it stop those random things when it detects someone hacking, it spams you? Or will it keep doing that?
It'll block it and inform any user with the notification permission node. It shouldn't spam you as there is about a second delay between notification from a player.

Status
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.