Prophecy Prison // Searching for Partner(s)

Status
This thread has been locked.

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
Removed.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'd be willing to partner up with you, But I'm not able to provide a source of income. =/

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
So this free-lance work could be considered a stable wage? Like no actual hired workers for a legitimate company? Also, could you tell us why we would need this? (I met this requirement, just asking out of curiosity).

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
So this free-lance work could be considered a stable wage? Like no actual hired workers for a legitimate company? Also, could you tell us why we would need this? (I met this requirement, just asking out of curiosity).

I don't think you get paid, I think you pay them..

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
Free-lance work does count as long as you keep up with it and try to keep your income at a steady number. This is only needed until the server is launched, as you probably know; servers are a large cost until they are launched.[DOUBLEPOST=1421845104,1421845064][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think you get paid, I think you pay them..
Could you please re-phrase what you mean? I don't quite understand.

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I mean... I will pay you if I partner but I won't be paid..

UniquePanda

Reactions
Resources
I mean... I will pay you if I partner but I won't be paid..
All partners, including myself will need to invest money into the server to hire graphics designers, developers, etc. The donations are split equally among the partner(s).

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Ah okay.

Unfortunately, I can't pay. But, I can stand on the side and give advice ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1421863593,1421863544][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Elaborate on the costs. People won't want to invest/partner unless they know what their money is going into

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.