Offering ✅UNIQUE FEATURES✅-⚡35% OFF FIRST 3 MONTHS⚡-⌛FREE TRIALS⌛-❤️$0.50/GB❤️ -⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4.7/5

Discussion in 'Other Hosting' started by crident, Apr 17, 2019.

1. crident

crident better hosting, better server Supreme Premium Business Account

Reactions:
    +15
    Get 35% off the first 3 months with code MCMarket, valid until September.
    Check out our free trials here. Restocked every 24 hours.
    Check out WISP: Cloud Game Panel
    [​IMG]

Crident is a game host that founded it's roots in Garry's Mod.

Dino Panel
    Dino panel is served from 3 different continents - ensuring you're getting fast response time between your server, you and the dino panel.
    Dino is smart, so in the event something goes wrong, you'll be routed to a healthy continent in under 30 seconds. This scaling allows us to provide a highly reliable service, and since deployment - we've clocked 170+ days of uptime on Dino. No downtime!

We're looking forward to innovating in Minecraft, and developing new cutting edge tools to make your lives easier. So please provide feedback, on what you'd like to see! :)

Pricing
    Right now pricing will be sitting at around ~$0.50/GB. Entry pricing sits at around $8.

Locations
    Right now we only offer Dallas, but we're looking to expand to the UK & Australia

Monitoring
    Monitoring and transparency are important, so we strive to make our system load data public. While our monitoring page is currently a bit outdated, due to recent changes in our setup - it's coverage is at least 80% of our fleet. We expect the monitoring system to be updated once our Minecraft infrastructure is deployed. See here

Any questions and feedback are welcome :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. Lunaversity

Lunaversity Leadership @ Crident Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +15
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    • <3 <3 x 2
  3. RHEL

RHEL Member Banned

Reactions:
    +24
    I'd suggest mentioning your unique Dino Panel here, it's a cool USP and everyone loves a custom control panel.

Banned Forever For: Ban evading (Plummer)
  4. Lunaversity

Reactions:
    +15
    The thread already mentions our gamepanel.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Keenan

Keenan Abstract Hosting LLC Owner Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: BeeSting50
    Reactions:
    +96
    OOHhh :) Looks good.

6. drizzy.vip

drizzy.vip Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +78
    Thanks - please let us know if you have any questions :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. BlueSn00w

BlueSn00w :wave: Supreme Premium Restricted Account SR

Reactions:
    +15
    what are you on

8. 00

00 give me ideas what to put here plz Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +566
    it's legit pterodactyl with modifications

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. BlueSn00w

Reactions:
    +15
    yes aka a custom panel

10. Lunaversity

Reactions:
    +15
    There isn't a addon system in Pterodactyl. We make all our stuff in house, so nothing is outdated. Could you elaborate on what's "broken"?

11. BlueSn00w

Reactions:
    +15
    they took petro and revamped it to make it custom and unique. I can take a chair and saw it in half and its custom. and last time i used crident the everything worked fine

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. 00

Reactions:
    +566
    It's not a custom panel lol the only host that uses a custom panel is CreeperHost from what I can find. Plenty of hosts on this site do the exact same thing this host is doing. Some of the plugins they've added are pretty cool and I like the idea, however calling it a custom panel isn't true.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +78
    The panel is hosted at web-scale. As far as I'm aware, no other host has done this. There are many other changes, like our Single Sign On - which allows people to login with their account from WHMCS, and much more. While visually it looks like Pterodactyl, we're basically the reason they invented the partner system - because we're doing something no one else is with the project

14. 00

Reactions:
    +566
    I like the panel and i'm in no way trying to say it isnt cool. I just think you should refer to it as a revamped/modified panel instead of custom. The Pterodactyl team spent hours working on their panel and calling yours completely custom isn't true.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. BlueSn00w

Reactions:
    +15
    well anyway welcome to mcm and enjoy the ride of minecraft support lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • <3 <3 x 1
  16. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +78
    I appreciate the concern, but the Ptero team are fully aware and friendly with us, and everyone is happy. We're partnered with them, and we contribute fixes upstream to vulnerabilities and other issues, and we also maintain the (basically) official Pterodactyl WHMCS module.

Maybe the wording could have been more specific, sorry for any confusion. To clarify - the panel is built on Pterodactyl, and that's something we say at the top of our site :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2019 ---
    Thanks man <3

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    • <3 <3 x 1
  17. 00

Reactions:
    +566
    Yea :p I guess I came off a little harsh. Don't get me wrong I love the panel and at first I only watched the 40 second video and thought you were one of those hosts that simply act like were stupid. After scrolling through the rest of the page I actually like it. Seems like that video is just a bit outdated. Guess I should do a bit more research before coming off the way I did. Sorry for causing a bit of a flame war on your thread. Love the work and can't wait to see the final outcome.

• <3 <3 x 1
  18. drizzy.vip

Reactions:
    +78
    Oh the video at the top of the page is super outdated, I seriously need to get that video finished :p

19. 00

Reactions:
    +566
    Yea lol really sorry about coming off the way I did :p thought you were one of those other hosts.

20. OP
    OP
    crident

crident better hosting, better server Supreme Premium Business Account

Reactions:
    +15
    The thread has been updated to include more information, screenshots of our panel and info about our monitoring system.

Also to clarify any confusion with the point you brought up, I've reworded some parts

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1