Status
This thread has been locked.

Dip

Former CraftCadia Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone,

I am very happy to be offering you guys a very special and unique advertising opportunity for your Minecraft server. Minecraftservers.org currently stands as the largest and most visited Minecraft server list as of now. Recently I have been able to secure the 4th sponsored slot (Visible on the front page) from January 21st to February 4th and I would like to give you guys the same opportunity i have been given. I am offering to you guys the spotlight of my slot to your servers for a short amount of time! This is a very worthwhile investment as it'll greatly benefit your server by boosting player counts quickly and immensely. Details follow...

Here is proof that we (CraftCadia) won the 4th slot. (http://prntscr.com/5vhi8p)

Here is proof that I (Owner of CraftCadia) paid for that slot. (http://prntscr.com/5vhj6a)

Pricing:

*These prices are non-negotiable however I offer discounts for multiple hours purchased.

Weekday - 35/Hour

Weekend - 45/Hour

Email - [email protected]

Skype - joshcol2109 (Preferred Contact)

*NEW*
Added a spreadsheet of times that are available.

http://goo.gl/mJFCCr

If you are interested in purchasing time from my slot feel free to msg me on the forums, skype or over email.

Thank you! -Dip

Last edited:

Baltor

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Damn too expensive for me :cry:, best of luck!

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, xXBlazeCraftXx.

TitanicFreak

Server Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Should probably make a google spreadsheet showing what hours are already taken. Just a suggestion.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone,

I am very happy to be offering you guys a very special and unique advertising opportunity for your Minecraft server. Minecraftservers.org currently stands as the largest and most visited Minecraft server list as of now. Recently I have been able to secure the 4th sponsored slot (Visible on the front page) from January 21st to February 4th and I would like to give you guys the same opportunity i have been given. I am offering to you guys the spotlight of my slot to your servers for a short amount of time! This is a very worthwhile investment as it'll greatly benefit your server by boosting player counts quickly and immensely. Details follow...

Here is proof that we (CraftCadia) won the 4th slot. (http://prntscr.com/5vhi8p)

Here is proof that I (Owner of CraftCadia) paid for that slot. (http://prntscr.com/5vhj6a)

Pricing:

*These prices are non-negotiable however I offer discounts for multiple hours purchased.

Weekday - 50/Hour

Weekend - 60/Hour

If you are interested in purchasing time from my slot feel free to msg me on the forums, skype or over email.

Thank you! -Dip
LOL that's slot number four. Your prices suck. You're trying to make 7.5x more an hour than what you paid for it. Slot 4 sucks anyways to rent tbh

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Lol'ed at the $50/hour on weekdays.

Anyways, good luck with sales, OP, even though I don't expect too much of it.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
'This is a very worthwhile investment as it'll greatly benefit your server by boosting player counts quickly and immensely'

Lets be honest shall we?
I don't think $50/h Weekdays makes any sense at all. Not worthwhile, nor a benefit.

Riaz

7 YEARS ON MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Weekdays: 30$ max
Weekends: 45-55$ max

Just saying, I wouldnt rent it off anyone for more then max 50$ per hour in weekends.

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Weekdays: 30$ max
Weekends: 45-55$ max

Just saying, I wouldnt rent it off anyone for more then max 50$ per hour in weekends.
With these prices you would make a lot more sales

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone,

Pricing:

Weekday - 50/Hour

Weekend - 60/Hour

Thank you! -Dip
LMAO AT THOSE PRICES

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
LMAO AT THOSE PRICES
Believe it or not, this is what people used to pay for .org hours, lol. Ever since Amir from NearPvP rented for ~$20/hour, the prices drastically decreased.

Note, I am not saying these prices are worth it - just saying that this is what people used to pay when .org had the same traffic.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Believe it or not, this is what people used to pay for .org hours, lol. Ever since Amir from NearPvP rented for ~$20/hour, the prices drastically decreased.

Note, I am not saying these prices are worth it - just saying that this is what people used to pay when .org had the same traffic.
Yeah, I know. Four months ago, 50/hour was a normal price, and I paid it myself :(

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, I know. Four months ago, 50/hour was a normal price, and I paid it myself :(
It used to be like 50/h weekdays, and 75/h weekends... lol

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

MrT3H

Reactions
Resources
Yea that was also when they were paying like double to triple the price

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yea that was also when they were paying like double to triple the price
Not really. Now, they go for ~3k... They used to go for around 3.5k - 4k...

Dip

Former CraftCadia Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
LOL that's slot number four. Your prices suck. You're trying to make 7.5x more an hour than what you paid for it. Slot 4 sucks anyways to rent tbh

Lol'ed at the $50/hour on weekdays.

Anyways, good luck with sales, OP, even though I don't expect too much of it.

Say that again please?

I've had practically all the slots and anything below 3 has been absolutely terrible.

50$ for a weekday is ridiculous, especially because it will give you NO players at all. Not to mention the price for a weekend is also completely ridiculous.

'This is a very worthwhile investment as it'll greatly benefit your server by boosting player counts quickly and immensely'

Lets be honest shall we?
I don't think $50/h Weekdays makes any sense at all. Not worthwhile, nor a benefit.

LMAO AT THOSE PRICES

To these people, my prices are my prices, if you don't appreciate them, then please leave. Believe it or not this is what .org time is worth when broken down. You won't find prices cheaper then this. Minecraftservers.org (according to alexa.org) pulls in 136,000 unique page views and 430,000 daily views. This ranks it as the most popular server list. The prices that I am offering for time on this slot is reasonable as it is extremely valuable.
As for those who are complaining that my slot is not as valuable because of its placement. (4th) The 5 sponsored slots of minecraftservers.org are all visible on the front page of minecraftservers.org upon loading on any device you try loading it on. Therefore there is very little difference in value between the different sponsored slots as it each slot contains the same amount of exposure to the visitors of the site.

MrT3H

Reactions
Resources
Really not directing to you but some are really expensive like if someone says like $70-80 a hour thats way to much

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I just had the 4th slot and its not nearly worth what you are currently selling it for.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
I just had the 4th slot and its not nearly worth what you are currently selling it for.
That's why you tried selling it for $70/hour. Please don't be such a hypocrite.
OP The prices are a bit high IMO and it's not worth nearly that much but gl with selling.

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Slots really don't increase your playerbase. Polishing it up and advertising manually is better IMO.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.