Mineplex

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jackrboy

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
hey mc market users this thread is totally random but I'm curious to think what servers like mineplex would cost to buy.

Example - I see servers with a player base of 80 selling for $**** upwards

So a server with thousands of players how much do you think it would sell for?

Don't leave stupid comments just made this for fun

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
#it'sover9000!!!

But in all honesty, nothing because Mineplex will never sell itself (unless they're offered a high, 7-8 figure number). Thousands of players would equate to 25k+ (at the very least), considering those servers make bank.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
#it'sover9000!!!

But in all honesty, nothing because Mineplex will never sell itself (unless they're offered a high, 7-8 figure number). Thousands of players would equate to 25k+ (at the very least), considering those servers make bank.
A lot more than 25k haha

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
$10 million if buycraft stats are what I think they are

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Jackrboy

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
It's pretty crazy those stats I wonder how many years before mine rafts gets replaced by a newer game and people stop playing mc[DOUBLEPOST=1421939051,1421932720][/DOUBLEPOST]
$10 million if buycraft stats are what I think they are
I think 10 millions a bit high even if they make 250k upwards a month servers must cost a bomb to run and how long will people continue playing mimecraft for

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It's pretty crazy those stats I wonder how many years before mine rafts gets replaced by a newer game and people stop playing mc[DOUBLEPOST=1421939051,1421932720][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think 10 millions a bit high even if they make 250k upwards a month servers must cost a bomb to run and how long will people continue playing mimecraft for
MInecraft will never end, the possibilities are endless. There are so many more mods and server gamemodes out there waiting to be created, I would say Minecraft still has at least 30 years.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
MInecraft will never end, the possibilities are endless. There are so many more mods and server gamemodes out there waiting to be created, I would say Minecraft still has at least 30 years.

Agreed.
At least 30 years, that's if they don't come out with anything new like say, updated amazing graphics etc, or Minecraft 2.0

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Arkham Network makes 17k a day.

okc

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It isn't worth more than that. The player base is the only valuable thing. Server it's self is shit.
Did you really just tell me that Mineplex isn't worth $500? I am begging you, please please PLEASE go back to minecraft forums[DOUBLEPOST=1421989775,1421989738][/DOUBLEPOST]

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.