Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Are you just trying to limit the amount of players per IP to prevent spam bots?

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Ask them?
MineHQ's (Network affiliated with HCTeams) hired md_5 personally to make the plugin, as none of MineHQ's developers could come up with a solution.

And Kohi, would never release details about their plugins, and most likely the same case for MineHQ.

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
MineHQ's (Network affiliated with HCTeams) hired md_5 personally to make the plugin, as none of MineHQ's developers could come up with a solution.

And Kohi, would never release details about their plugins, and most likely the same case for MineHQ.
His question was how to get his developers to make it. I'm not too sure what he's talking about though unless he wants hints or such.

TemptingMC

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I mean we can check and see if the isp (through geoiping it) is like a legitimate ISP or if it's like ipvanish.com or something not whitelisted? idk.... this is tricky and I've reached out to my friend at kohi (prplz) but haven't received a response :cry:

Zyenaux

NovaUniverse
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I know a few people who block VPNs with a certain plugin off of spigot, i will contact them in a bit to ask what it is they use.

Seated

Banned
Reactions
Resources
is there an API somewhere like a VPN checker?
There are certain sites you can use to get a response for example. 1 = yes 0 = no. I will find these websites so your developers can find away to work it out

~ S7W

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming

pisto

Reactions
Resources
I saw a referral to my project ASkidban from this thread. You are welcome to use my database (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pisto/ASkidban/master/compiled/ipv4), however "use at your own risk". My current criterion for blocking organizations is whether it's a home internet provider or not (so you'll find hosting providers and business-only ISPs in the blacklist), but I try to maintain a low false positive rate (so you won't find big IP transit providers, which however might host stuff). In my experience, this is working very well already, especially if your audience is in the USA/EU part of the world. Feedback is very welcome.

jaydendev

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I could code one of these plugins, I have tested around with it and I have gotten it to work.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming + Multiaccounting (Blazed)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.