Small But Unique Prison Spawn

Status
This thread has been locked.

Mini_Remix

Reactions
Resources
Hello, i'm selling my old prison server spawn since I have a new one now but I think this might be useful for some people.

The Spawn:
http://imgur.com/a/ZfZqF#5

I know this spawn is not too big but it is very detailed and is unique so I hope that attracts some buyers as I know longer need this spawn.

Starting Bid: $10
BIN: $25

For more details add my skype - shadowedremix (don't ask :confused:)

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

DarthDerp

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Dat Dragon Doe...... xD

Banned forever. Reason: Multi accounting is not allowed. (Erikpie)

Mini_Remix

Reactions
Resources
Mini_Remix spawn looks nice & the dragon. I recommed you to use Shaders mod when you take screenshots,it looks better. But anyway nice spawn and good luck for selling it :)
I was going to use shaders but then I saw on other posts that people did with shaders some people said they can't tell what some blocks are and would prefer it without shaders so that's why I didn't use them and thank you :D

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Use sharders and then normal pictures..
Don't use texture packs it makes your builds worse than they really are.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Mini_Remix

Reactions
Resources
A lot of people on here ask for screenshots without shaders or texturepacks because they need to know what the majority of their players will be seeing and if it looks go on default minecraft. I know shaders make the build better, but it is highly recommended to not use them.
Thanks for informing him on that :)[DOUBLEPOST=1422398145,1422394617][/DOUBLEPOST]The bid ends in 5 days!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.