Buying a Network -> Looking For Nice Servers -> Neatly setup

Status
This thread has been locked.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So I currently own pvpSmash. I am looking for other networks to run! I love having pvpSmash, and wanting to own more.
I'm looking for a network that is there probably has like 1-10 players. You probably don't want it that much or you have college, or highschool to deal with. Or you may just not have time.

I was going to be purchasing a network. But the owner of the server hasn't reached back out to me. So the deal probably won't be working out. I am willing to pay about 45-50$ Maybe more depending on the server.
I am not buying servers that are shit. I don't have time or the energy to re-make a greifed server.

Server needs to have at least bungee etc all setup. Builds nicely made. No downloaded spawns. Not needing custom plugins. Preferably not a ton of bugs. And certainly not a ton of players. I build up my own players I don't need to buy other people's players.

If you think I'm scammer. Don't do business with me. I am fast, and I get it done. I don't scam, I have many vouchers who can vouch for me.

If you have a Network Contact me via skype---> cakes.puffs
Or comment, your server Ip etc.

(Server DOESN'T need GFX. But if it does it'd be amazing thanks)

Nic

Legendary
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Eh $45-$50. You'd basically be buying a server setup that's been up for 2 weeks. :p

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Don't need luck. I've bought many networks that were only like "25$" I am very convincing.

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I am selling arkamnetwork.com. $25.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (HCcore)

Krate

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/153783/)

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
BUMP! Contact me VIA skype --> cakes.puffs

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.