Offering BGHDDevelopment » Creators of FateUHC | Custom plugins and more!

Discussion in 'Development' started by RexTheMon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. RexTheMon

RexTheMon Discord Enthusiast Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: RexTheMon Laddie
    Reactions:
    +46
    [​IMG]

Hello MC-Market,

Are you in need of a high-quality Spigot plugin for your Minecraft server? Well, you have come to the right thread.

BGHDDevelopment
    At BGHDDevelopment we aim to provide the best experience for our customers. We offer over 50+ premade plugins through MC-Market and SpigotMC. We also offer custom plugins coded by our proficient and one of a kind developers.

Order now!
    If you would like to order a custom plugin, join our Discord here - https://bghddevelopment.com/discord and then create a ticket by doing !new.

If you would like to check out our premade plugins, go here - https://bghddevelopment.com/plugins/

Thank you,
    Rex | Manager BGHDDevelopment

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    RexTheMon

Reactions:
    +46
    UPDATES

We have a new thread design! Thank you mistermantas for the amazing thread.

BGHDDevelopment is now hiring developers, builders, and designers.

For more information and application links please see our hiring thread.
    https://www.mc-market.org/threads/480272

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  3. GolamT313

GolamT313 Member

Reactions:
    +243
    Unique thread design, I like it. Do you guys have a pricing plan for plugin development?

4. OP
    OP
    RexTheMon

Reactions:
    +46
    Thank you very much! We don't have any set prices. All custom requests are quoted by one of our developers on our Discord.

5. Ghast

Ghast https://ghast.cc | Somewhat a dev | I now do AI Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Hillarious Forests
    Reactions:
    +2,698
    As being one of the lead developers, I can confidently affirm is really weird how we handle pricing. I prefer personally to fit myself into the budget of my customer, and I’ve done some free work recently (outside of BGHD), however some in our team are on tighter schedules or relatively have more experience, which will either inflate or decrease the pricing. It’s all about the plugin. We recently took on some bigger commissions, and we continuously gain new people on our team. It’s all about the timing and the condition.

• Like Like x 2
  6. onien

onien Owner of ZoraPvP Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: onien
    Reactions:
    +212
    VOUCH
    I have bought like 6 plugins from BGHD, I've had a bug with one of the plugins in the past and Noodles replyed within 30 minutes and fixed it :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Frostayy

Frostayy Premium

Reactions:
    +110
    Vouch

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    RexTheMon

Reactions:
    +46
    Thank you both for the kind words!

9. croissant222

croissant222 Member

Reactions:
    +74
    Decided to check out the "BGHDDevelopment Developer Application" form, some things i found kind of odd

"Full stack web developer:
    - Excellent knowledge with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript or Php."
    Why this requirement? I mean Html/css are something that you should know for fullstack development to make the frontend, but why choose between javascript or php aswell?

It seems like these requirements were just arbitrarily selected, especially php since html/css/php (which is fine by your requirements) would be extremely limiting, also why php? Its far from the only backend language, again seems like it was just randomly chosen

"3D/2D Game developer:
    - Decent knowledge with Unity/C#"
    This also kind of odd since unity/c# are by no means required to make a game and there are times you would not want to use unity/c#

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    RexTheMon

Reactions:
    +46
    We have chosen those languages because they are some of the more familiar ones in those areas of development. We are not going to force our developers to limit their knowledge and only use said languages and we already have some guys on the team who know JavaScript, php, and C#. We have two games that have already been built using Unity and we won't be going out anytime soon to make our own engine. Also, we are more than likely not going to find a developer who can make there own game engine on a Minecraft market place.

Hope I answered your questions! Please let me know if you have anymore, I am happy to answer.

- Rex
    COO BGHDDevelopment

11. Arrow_Assasin

Arrow_Assasin Member

Reactions:
    +0
    Hey, I need a developer to make a bukkit plugin for a 1.14.4 server that does group quests that the whole server can work towards completeing. Can I get this here and how?

12. OP
    OP
    RexTheMon

Reactions:
    +46
    Hi there,

Please join our Discord and do !new to create a ticket. One of our developers will then give you a quote for what you need.

Discord: https://bghddevelopment.com/discord

Thank you,
    - Rex | COO BGHDDevelopment

13. jonaasmith

jonaasmith Member

Reactions:
    +0
    What can I say? These guys are THE best. They’ve done several projects for me and they’ve gone above and beyond to accommodate me. Their team is very professional and knowledgeable about both Minecraft and other platforms. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for any project, big or small!

14. OP
    OP
    RexTheMon

Reactions:
    +46
    Thank you very much for the kind words!

15. Riks

Riks Discord Bot Developer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +13