Anyone Selling A Mini-game server, Somewhat alike Hypixel etc?

Status
This thread has been locked.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Same as the title.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
50-100
Although this budget is low. I am looking to improve the quality of the server, and spend more money into the server, then for the server.

Scrap

Banned
Reactions
Resources
50-100
Although this budget is low. I am looking to improve the quality of the server, and spend more money into the server, then for the server.
10+ minigames for 50-100 dollars.
Good luck with buying.

Banned forever. Reason: Alt Account (mieky)

Scrap

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Doesn't have to be a ton of mini games. xD
You are lucky to get half a minigame with that budget non the less an entire set up map with builds and all.

Banned forever. Reason: Alt Account (mieky)

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You are lucky to get half a minigame with that budget non the less an entire set up map with builds and all.
Go big, or go home. ;P

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
50-100

Let's just analyze this real quick, this has me dumbfounded. You want to improve the quality of the server, and spend more money on it. Ok, got that. And then you say "then for the server." What does that mean? You want to improve the server quality, externally like mini-games, builds, etc? Or for the hosting?

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Let's just analyze this real quick, this has me dumbfounded. You want to improve the quality of the server, and spend more money on it. Ok, got that. And then you say "then for the server." What does that mean? You want to improve the server quality, externally like mini-games, builds, etc? Or for the hosting?
I mean I want to spend more money on the server, builds etc. Then paying for the server, meaning 1k For the server, which leaves me no money to buy builds etc.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
If you want to spend money improving the server, why not have a little higher price range to start with seeing as it does not look like anyone is offering currently. Just a suggestion of course.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.