Thread Closed

Status
This thread has been locked.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Beautiful build, but since this wasn't a commission, and you're trying to find a buyer, this isn't worth $300.

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
It takes alot
Beautiful build, but since this wasn't a commission, and you're trying to find a buyer, this isn't worth $300.
of time to build, so it is worth 300 USD if you don't know about prices stop randomly commenting LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1422325039,1422325002][/DOUBLEPOST]
And i already said it could be a bit lower XD

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
It takes alot

of time to build, so it is worth 300 USD if you don't know about prices stop randomly commenting LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1422325039,1422325002][/DOUBLEPOST]
And i already said it could be a bit lower XD
I know about prices? You seem to be very new to MCMarket, which means you don't know the price points or economy of the site. This is worth no where near $300.

You're basically selling a pre-made build. You'd get a lot more for this build if it was a commission.

I'd price this at half or even lower of what you're selling for.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources

What does it not being a commission have anything to do with it? If the piece is good enough and meets certain fields, then that is not a factor in the pricing. I personally do not think it is worth $300, but that is because it does not look detailed enough with unique textures on the wallings. Looks to plain in my opinion. However, I would price this more around $150-200.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
What does it not being a commission have anything to do with it? If the piece is good enough and meets certain fields, then that is not a factor in the pricing. I personally do not think it is worth $300, but that is because it does not look detailed enough with unique textures on the wallings. Looks to plain in my opinion. However, I would price this more around $150-200.
A commissioned build costs more than a pre-made build your reselling. Any experienced builders knows that, and others will most likely say the same thing I have.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
A commissioned build costs more than a pre-made build your reselling. Any experienced builders knows that, and others will most likely say the same thing I have.

Well obviously, but when it is clear it is not a commission piece, there is no need to point that out as a reason to the pricing. Pricing should be based on quality, uniqueness, and size.

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
I can beat you in building ;0[DOUBLEPOST=1422325563,1422325531][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well obviously, but when it is clear it is not a commission piece, there is no need to point that out as a reason to the pricing. Pricing should be based on quality, uniqueness, and size.
You sure wanna go. I can tell your one of those ppl who sell medieval houses?

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I wish it was that way too, trust me. But on the market, it's not.
Well too bad bruh, its going 200-300 and i can build things you can't :p
I'm sorry, but how do you know what and what I can't build? There's absolutely no reason you should be judging me when you just joined today.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I can beat you in building ;0[DOUBLEPOST=1422325563,1422325531][/DOUBLEPOST]
You sure wanna go. I can tell your one of those ppl who sell medieval houses?
I wouldn't act like a 5 year old bud, you'll dig a big hole on this site.

I suggest you shut your mouth before you dig it even deeper and stop talking about stuff you don't know.[DOUBLEPOST=1422325670][/DOUBLEPOST]
A

It is a commission, for the community.
No, it's not. You're selling a build to resell on a market. You obviously don't know how MCMarket works, but I'm not going to continue a pointless argument with someone who is too stubborn to realize he is wrong.

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't act like a 5 year old bud, you'll dig a big hole on this site.

I suggest you shut your mouth before you dig it even deeper and stop talking about stuff you don't know.[DOUBLEPOST=1422325670][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, it's not. You're selling a build to resell on a market. You obviously don't know how MCMarket works, but I'm not going to continue a pointless argument with someone who is too stubborn to realize he is wrong.
I wouldn't take suggestions from anyone, as i use this website just as a tool for selling stuff. I can judge whatever i want. And making ppl write bad things on this post dosen't do anything to me XD Im all used to it BUD.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't take suggestions from anyone, as i use this website just as a tool for selling stuff. I can judge whatever i want. And making ppl write bad things on this post dosen't do anything to me XD Im all used to it BUD.
Well good luck selling highly overpriced builds.

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
Once i get someone to buy this, it can prove your too poor to buy it. If u say anything else after this post i can literally tell how mad you are XD[DOUBLEPOST=1422326371,1422326338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once i get someone to buy this, it can prove your too poor to buy it. If u say anything else after this post i can literally tell how mad you are XD

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Once i get someone to buy this, it can prove your too poor to buy it. If u say anything else after this post i can literally tell how mad you are XD[DOUBLEPOST=1422326371,1422326338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once i get someone to buy this, it can prove your too poor to buy it. If u say anything else after this post i can literally tell how mad you are XD
So by me posting this show's that I'm mad? You must be a wizard!

On a serious note, I can afford this no problem, but why would I want to buy this for $300 when I can get a higher quality hub for less?

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
Wow you may be a good builder and all, but you are definitely a real big asshole. Acting with an arrogant, condescending attitude wont get you far on MC-Market no matter how skilled you are.
Well too bad. Its going 300 and your all getting pissy about almost nothing XD Just keep your mouth shut and let this thread run.[DOUBLEPOST=1422326538,1422326505][/DOUBLEPOST]
So by me posting this show's that I'm mad? You must be a wizard!

On a serious note, I can afford this no problem, but why would I want to buy this for $300 when I can get a higher quality hub for less?
Nope you cant afford it. You can afford the medieval houses ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1422326584][/DOUBLEPOST]Ima ignore you ;) Now good luck and go buy some more medieval houses mate.

JJDAHM1

Basic Bitch
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well too bad. Its going 300 and your all getting pissy about almost nothing XD Just keep your mouth shut and let this thread run.[DOUBLEPOST=1422326538,1422326505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope you cant afford it. You can afford the medieval houses ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1422326584][/DOUBLEPOST]Ima ignore you ;) Now good luck and go buy some more medieval houses mate.
You'd know this how?

Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Ok, I'll go buy some medieval houses that aren't overpriced.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.