Need server owner!! -- Please read full thread

Status
This thread has been locked.

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU!

I feel like starting another server. However i am making servers for others on mc-market. So i need a not so busy owner to help me. I need someone else with experience, and 'contacts'. I will help don't get me wrong. If you join you can pick the gamemode. And get a say in EVERYTHING. We will be hiring some other dev's and shit to do files. Admins and mod's etc. I need someone who is experienced in FREE ads aswell. I know how to advertise with money. Youtube. So when we start we need free advertising. So i need someone with that!

MY EXPERIENCE
On mc-market i make servers for money. I have vouches and know how to make a server. I have created servers before and got around 10 players (due to advertising issue stated above) So you will be needed to help with that. I can help players and can get an alright builder. I know alot about the industry and can help alot.

WHAT TO DO IF YOUR INTERESTED
pm me on skype 'rayz.originla' saying "I am interested in making a server and being owner" and we will talk ;) k thanks guys!!

Stewie

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You're basically having people do all the work for you. You'd be a bad server owner

Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
You're basically having people do all the work for you. You'd be a bad server owner
No, and this thread is old and don't need anybody. I don't want people to do stuff for me. Also if you look at any server -- What about HiveMC or Mineplex or Alia-Craft they don't even know the commands! Or gamemodes they have installed. Ali-a doesn't even know the donation ranks on his server!

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No, and this thread is old and don't need anybody. I don't want people to do stuff for me. Also if you look at any server -- What about HiveMC or Mineplex or Alia-Craft they don't even know the commands! Or gamemodes they have installed. Ali-a doesn't even know the donation ranks on his server!
So you're telling me that the owners of big servers don't know what type of server their server is?

Leave.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
stop

ChrisF

Professional Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I didnt know MC-Market had be infiltrated by idiot 5 year old kids. Just leave.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.