RPG PLUGIN DEV NEEDED

Status
This thread has been locked.

xStattikGaming

Reactions
Resources
i want to make an rpg plugin just like the destiny game but just with the guradian classes and their abilities and maybe a leveling system and a binding command to bins their abilities if you choose to accept contact me in a conversation and ill tell you more about what i want

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
i want to make an rpg plugin just like the destiny game but just with the guradian classes and their abilities and maybe a leveling system and a binding command to bins their abilities if you choose to accept contact me in a conversation and ill tell you more about what i want
You might want to say how much you're willing to pay.

xStattikGaming

Reactions
Resources
someone offered 15 bucks before and he was really good but he didnt have time so can you match that price?[DOUBLEPOST=1422420440,1422420388][/DOUBLEPOST]its not a whole rpg plugin its just the classes with some added things to help the classes

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
someone offered 15 bucks before and he was really good but he didnt have time so can you match that price?[DOUBLEPOST=1422420440,1422420388][/DOUBLEPOST]its not a whole rpg plugin its just the classes with some added things to help the classes
You won't find a dev that will do this for $15 LOL.

xStattikGaming

Reactions
Resources
fine how much will you do it for i need something cheap and he did have it for that price and he was good i get all my plugins from him but he was too busy

TheSteveRizzo

Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
JustRayz $1000 can actually be quite low for a complex RPG plugin. Most RPG plugins involve a complete system and is equivalent to creating 10s (if not 100s) of plugins.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.