Looking for builder for various skyscrapers!! Paid $$

Status
This thread has been locked.

D3adlyDesignz

Freelance Graphic Designer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello, me and extended_clip are currently working on a very unique server type and we need around 20 various skyscrapers. All the details are listed below and I've also included a few samples of what were looking for.

Details of builds
  • All buildings will need to be different heights.
  • All buildings will have different base widths.
  • They need to be all completely different buildings. "No copying and changing colors"
  • We will require these builds to be made on our server. "This is to ensure that the builds are completely original and there not downloaded from PMC."
  • Before any decision is made you must provide a portfolio.
  • All plots will be marked where buildings need to be built at.
Below is a image of the map that will be used for these buildings.

UPT6ewW.png

Depending on the price quoted on these builds we might not need the interior designed. So, anyone that is interested please be ready to provide a quote for the following.

• 20 Buildings with interiors designed.
  • 20 Buildings without interior designed.
Examples of what were looking to for.
images
images
realisticcomplexes.jpg

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

extended_clip

Plugin developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hoping to hear from someone soon! Contact D3adly or myself via skype if you are interested!

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Probably at least $400 I'd think.

Oh BTW hi clip! :)

extended_clip

Plugin developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Probably at least $400 I'd think.

Oh BTW hi clip! :)
Is your quote for 20 buildings furnished? Or 20 unfurnished?

I think400 is a bit steep for 4 walls and a roof. Once you have one wall done it is pretty much rotate + copy + paste for the other 3.

N hey bro wassup.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

I think400 is a bit steep for 4 walls and a roof. Once you have one wall done it is pretty much rotate + copy + paste for the other 3.

N hey bro wassup.
It's still 20 buildings and you don't want them all to be 4 walls with the same pattern lol by the looks of it you want architectural stuff right?

extended_clip

Plugin developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's still 20 buildings and you don't want them all to be 4 walls with the same pattern lol by the looks of it you want architectural stuff right?
Yeah. they will just be skeletons with only exterior detail though. We have already completed many and they really dont take long. Especially if you are a good builder. I think 10- 25 per building is fair for what we are asking. [Just my opinion]

Also sizes vary.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources

N hey bro wassup.
Skyscrapers aren't just 4 walls and a buildings.

I can make a box for free if you would like, with windows of course. But if your wanting real detail, diversity such as...
th

$400 isn't steep at all, especially the interior.[DOUBLEPOST=1422459057,1422458846][/DOUBLEPOST]If your looking at 20 skyscrapers that are not looking the same, full interior, and are fairly big in size, you're looking at an average of $20 a Skyscraper, give or take for unique ones. That could total at $400. Without interior, you could lower it to maybe $13 at an average, but that's even pushing it as Modern Architecture is a pesky thing to learn, and quite a hard style to master, especially without multiple trial and error stages, remakes, etc.

Even without Interior, you're looking at $260.

Squall

ncs.pw
Premium
Reactions
Resources
CreativeCubed will do it for 250$ with only the bottom floor tho, not 100 floors furnished.

Jrdncllns1290

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello.

I would be more then happy to do this!

Have worked with Funnycube!

Check out this post for photos of a build I have been working on. I have spent a total of 3 hours on it, so far.
https://www.mc-market.org/threads/6107/#post-73988

For more information, add me on skype @ JRDNCLLNS1290

Banned forever. Reason: Selling downloaded builds.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.