Small Factions Spawn/Hub

Status
This thread has been locked.

Villager Guys Build Team

Reactions
Resources
Hey Guys,

We're selling just a small little factions spawn/hub build. It's a fantasy ruins theme.

You can view all the images on Imgur here: http://imgur.com/a/Qfmkx

Bidding Starts at $5 Price is negotiable
Buy it Now: $20

If you've got any questions or'd like to see the build on a server, add j.wicker123 on Skype or just post a comment.

Bidding ends February 3rd.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Villager Guys Build Team

Reactions
Resources
Its not a very attractive build because the overall theme and build is not very orderly and the spawn is very confusing

I understand. We've all got our opinions, but there are signs placed so that people know where to put stuff when they acquire the build.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Prices too high.

Villager Guys Build Team

Reactions
Resources
If you are not interested in purchasing the build please do not fill the comments with negative remarks towards our build team, if you are interested in the build then message me on Skype and we can negotiate another price you seem fit unless another member bids higher.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Listen, I'm not "filling your post with negative remarks". I'm telling you that your build is over priced. People aren't going to add you if their first impression is... this. Your on a forums right now, and on forums people tend to give their opinion on certain things. If you don't like the idea of people criticizing your work (I can't even imagine why), then you should probably sell your stuff elsewhere.

God

4 Years on MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
If you are not interested in purchasing the build please do not fill the comments with negative remarks towards our build team, if you are interested in the build then message me on Skype and we can negotiate another price you seem fit unless another member bids higher.

It's called feedback not "negative remarks".
If you can't take feedback, then you shouldn't be a builder.

Villager Guys Build Team

Reactions
Resources
Thank you for your feedback, after consulting with our build team we have decided to oblige and lower our starting bid to $5.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.