150x350 Large Cathederal

Status
This thread has been locked.

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
Argos: The Dark Cathederal

Hey guys, im selling this cool Cathedral for a price of 100 USD. It has full interiors and is capable of being a towny spawn, or just a spawn. World download will be sent once you have paid for the product. It is also 130 Blocks Tall. It is UNUSED and originally built by me as it was my first PMC project. Please write on my wall or PM me via this website if you are interested. Thank you.

Price: 100 USD
Original: Yes
Dimensions: 350 long, 150 tall and wide for the front.

-AlphaGuardian
Credit: Rendering Done by NinamanOfficial
07hVHiW.png

HkGVGRb.png

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Really nice build.

Not to bring up the past, but why sell a much smaller and less quality build for more on your other thread?

Anyway, nice build and fair price this time.

OLL_97

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Now a days detail isn't as 'appreciated' as it used to be when it comes to builds, "less is more". In this particular case the builder has just changed his style to a more popular and favoured type (much like Pandoras Blocks). A lot of the top builders look more for concept rather than just a castle with a lot of detailing. I mean just look at BlockWorks, one of the biggest build teams in the world who have some of the best god damn concepts known, they're pure artists. They don't really look for detailing.

In short, he has probably lowered the price of the build because it's in a less 'updated' style :)

Excuse me if I am wrong however!

AlphaGuardian

Reactions
Resources
Now a days detail isn't as 'appreciated' as it used to be when it comes to builds, "less is more". In this particular case the builder has just changed his style to a more popular and favoured type (much like Pandoras Blocks). A lot of the top builders look more for concept rather than just a castle with a lot of detailing. I mean just look at BlockWorks, one of the biggest build teams in the world who have some of the best god damn concepts known, they're pure artists. They don't really look for detailing.

In short, he has probably lowered the price of the build because it's in a less 'updated' style :)

Excuse me if I am wrong however!
Ah yes, this is quite old already :p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.