Requesting <!> SERVER MANAGER <!> Wanted PO%

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by Droopystarfish, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedilopez

speedilopez Member

Reactions:
    +1
    To the people who want to apply for this

if i were you, id recommend finding other people to manage a server for, DroopyStarFish within a few months of being the only owner managed to make the community drop severely, caused several game breaking bugs and broke most permissions. He threw out the original coders who spent years working on the plugin for somebody he found, proceeded to charge up to $150 USD for a beta access to a test server to pay for it because he didn't want to himself and then cant keep to his own rules

If you are wondering who i am and what right i have to speak out against him, i am a player who was:

1. helped update the server alot and was friends with the owner
    2. ex trainer, mod and admin
    3. helped out in some coding for ai vehicles
    4. part of a build team for several spawns
    5. i sank several years into the original server (and after it closed the new one which droopy now took over and ruined)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Stewie0404

Stewie0404 Member

Reactions:
    +0
    I agree with terra, cam and speedi he has caused many players to not only leave the server but never want to come back. this "owner" is no more than a dictator who has kicked people out of power to get were he is. he has lied to us about the recode. he has banned us for bs reasons (example: kav not speaking English, cam "harassing" him, me calling him out for kicking out solmex). he also doesn't put the time and effort into the server to actually take the advice of the players. he charges people for no reason than to make a profit. he has ruined the good name of navalclash and droopy the "neg rep" isn't because of the female admin thing its because you are a TERRIBLE OWNER. I hope the server gets shut down. I cant even get on it anyway im perm banned for bs reasons. the players deserve better than this "stalin of navalclash".

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  3. speedilopez

speedilopez Member

Reactions:
    +1
    he also permanently banned camkam for posting a comment on mc-market because a grown man got very offended and upset by a teenager

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stewie0404

Stewie0404 Member

Reactions:
    +0
    ye. yo I think this is the first time me and speedi actually agreed on something
    lol

5. Hildem

Hildem Member

Reactions:
    +9
    Hildem#3553

6. OP
    OP
    Droopystarfish

Droopystarfish play.navalclash.net Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Droopystarfish
    Reactions:
    +10
    Added
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2019 ---
    My server is very toxic as you can probably see from the messages above. You will not be managing it this position is for another server I am creating. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.