Plugin Developer ($50-$120)

Status
This thread has been locked.

tyipie

Sleep Deprivation is the only answer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey there. My friends and I are starting up a Factions server, but we have realised there are way too many of those around. We wanted to put a nice twist on it, with a couple of custom plugins. Under this, I will supply a list of what type of plugins we need. We are looking to pay $50-$120 depending on what you think is right, for the amount of plugins.

Plugin Ideas:
~PVP levels - Somewhat like the levels for XP, but they show in chat. But they wouldn't be the XP levels they would be their level of PVP. so for say if they kill 10 people, they would rankup once, if they killed 20 people they would rankup to level 2 and so on. I would also like having a config to change the amount of kills/xp needed to level up.

~Custom Mobs and Spawning/Custom Biomes for them - I would like something like Mythic mobs, but with a better spawning system. A Configurable one would be best. I also see that biome's would be needed for these monsters to be based on. I would also like to have levels on the Mobs and levels on the area. I may not need the Biomes part, as I will also have a custom Map.

~Custom armor sets - So, basically like if you put certain leggings on, it will give you speed, or invisibility, or strength. that sort of thing would add a cool element onto my server.

*I may be requesting more plugins for you later, for more money. maybe some to addon to this.*

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Cartel

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Something I like in Factions was like daegonner's tokens system. It was sick with the crates and all that shit. Also maybe have custom enchants made for swords, pickaxes, etc. (Also I don't recommend if you're using mcMMO having OP Axes)

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion

tyipie

Sleep Deprivation is the only answer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, I've spent about 2 days going through MCMMO disabling certain abilities.

jaydendev

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey there. My friends and I are starting up a Factions server, but we have realised there are way too many of those around. We wanted to put a nice twist on it, with a couple of custom plugins. Under this, I will supply a list of what type of plugins we need. We are looking to pay $50-$120 depending on what you think is right, for the amount of plugins.

Plugin Ideas:
~PVP levels - Somewhat like the levels for XP, but they show in chat. But they wouldn't be the XP levels they would be their level of PVP. so for say if they kill 10 people, they would rankup once, if they killed 20 people they would rankup to level 2 and so on. I would also like having a config to change the amount of kills/xp needed to level up.

~Custom Mobs and Spawning/Custom Biomes for them - I would like something like Mythic mobs, but with a better spawning system. A Configurable one would be best. I also see that biome's would be needed for these monsters to be based on. I would also like to have levels on the Mobs and levels on the area. I may not need the Biomes part, as I will also have a custom Map.

~Custom armor sets - So, basically like if you put certain leggings on, it will give you speed, or invisibility, or strength. that sort of thing would add a cool element onto my server.

*I may be requesting more plugins for you later, for more money. maybe some to addon to this.*
I have been programming for over 2 years and I would be able to do this for you pretty quickly. add xbukkitdevx on skype for discussion about price and deadlines ect.

Thanks

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming + Multiaccounting (Blazed)

TheSteveRizzo

Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'd like to make a few of these plugins for you.

If you need my services, you can view my MCMarket thread at
https://dev.steve-rizzo.com/
and send me a private message for my Skype!

Once I add you, I can discuss a deadline and price.

Best Regards,
Fight

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.