This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Arelance

Graphic Designer | Swag Master
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for pinemark. Have worked with him before, great guy. <3

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not allowed!

Vinxity

lovely
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Some people may bid $100 but that's around 1/10000.THB, I think a its around $25-$50

Just my opinion though, it might be different for other people.

Mark Pineau

Reactions
Resources
Some people may bid $100 but that's around 1/10000.THB, I think a its around $25-$50

Just my opinion though, it might be different for other people.
I see what you're getting at, but I bet this is worth $100 to the right buyer. :)

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Please keep your thoughts to yourself. I don't want to be harassed like the other sellers by you. In all respect.[DOUBLEPOST=1422918044,1422918010][/DOUBLEPOST]
still just no....

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Mark Pineau

Reactions
Resources
still just no....
I do not care, either post something intelligent and relevant to the post, or keep it to yourself. This post is meant for selling a build, not a group collaboration about prices. Please don`t post irrelevant information again, or I may have it reported and removed.

ElectronicWizard

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
If you want to sell this for $100, make the actual "spawn" area nicer. The "naturalization" around it is nice, but, the square platform with a wooden pattern... not quite $100.

Mark Pineau

Reactions
Resources
If you want to sell this for $100, make the actual "spawn" area nicer. The "naturalization" around it is nice, but, the square platform with a wooden pattern... not quite $100.
Keep your comments to yourself please. Don't post here again unless it is a bid. Stay on topic.

ElectronicWizard

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Keep your comments to yourself please. Don't post here again unless it is a bid. Stay on topic.
Providing suggestions is on topic in a thread if said suggestions are reasonable suggestions about the sale of the item(s) up for sale. Stop ignoring everyone's critique of your sale and saying "stay on topic".

Mark Pineau

Reactions
Resources
Providing suggestions is on topic in a thread if said suggestions are reasonable suggestions about the sale of the item(s) up for sale. Stop ignoring everyone's critique of your sale and saying "stay on topic".
I do not care, I did not ask for suggestions. This is not a group collaboration about bid and bin prices. Stop posting on here.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
No one typically cares what the ground looks like at the spawn. This is most definitely worth $100 to the right buyer. My opinion is that is should be around $60-75, but that is mind and I am often a low baller so its whatever. The rest of the land more than makes up for the "square" spawn area which is also nice seeing as the towers around it are amazing.

Also, no where does it say that you are allowed to post suggestions on a thread. If the OP does not want you to, then don't. If he does, then do so. However, don't just purposely do it to do it. Makes you look douchey. I mean look at BlakeTheBuilder... most people find him super douchey xD lol no offense since I don't know him but just saying.

Mark Pineau

Reactions
Resources
No one typically cares what the ground looks like at the spawn. This is most definitely worth $100 to the right buyer. My opinion is that is should be around $60-75, but that is mind and I am often a low baller so its whatever. The rest of the land more than makes up for the "square" spawn area which is also nice seeing as the towers around it are amazing.

Also, no where does it say that you are allowed to post suggestions on a thread. If the OP does not want you to, then don't. If he does, then do so. However, don't just purposely do it to do it. Makes you look douchey. I mean look at BlakeTheBuilder... most people find him super douchey xD lol no offense since I don't know him but just saying.
Well said!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.