Minigame plugin idea

Status
This thread has been locked.

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
Hey! I am in need of a really cool minigame idea or multiple ideas to put on a new network I'm working on with youtubers! There will me a payment reward, amount depends on quality and the info on the game. Skype: DekerDayz.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Thought of this one a while back.

The Flood: Your running through city streets while a wall of water is chasing you, essentially a tsunami or flood. Powerups along the way. Based off parkour really, maybe some pvp involved.

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
Thought of this one a while back.

The Flood: Your running through city streets while a wall of water is chasing you, essentially a tsunami or flood. Powerups along the way. Based off parkour really, maybe some pvp involved.
Not bad, I'm more or less looking for a pvp minigame something, but I like it :)

jaydendev

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey! I am in need of a really cool minigame idea or multiple ideas to put on a new network I'm working on with youtubers! There will me a payment reward, amount depends on quality and the info on the game. Skype: DekerDayz.
I have some nice ideas for mini-games, Would you also be looking for a dev to code these or do you just want ideas, I added you on skype

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming + Multiaccounting (Blazed)

Vice

☠ Network Partner ☠ Show me and I will invest
Banned
Reactions
Resources
PM me.

Banned forever. Reason: Account was sold via Discord. When you'd like to appeal tweet MCM.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.