Hyper's Buycraft Theme Shop!

Status
This thread has been locked.

HyperCipher

Reactions
Resources
Hey everyone,

If you are looking to get a swanky new custom buycraft store, look no further. I offer both custom themes and templates. Draw up a basic idea of what you are looking for in paint, and I will make it for you. I charge a set rate of $25 for custom themes, and custom templates cost $50 and up depending on complexity. It is important to note that I do not provide any graphics work, all graphics must be supplied by you.

Prices:
  • Customized theme: $25 (~3 days)
  • Custom template: $50+ (~7 days)
Past Work:
Contact: If you are interested, please contact me via skype "mrhypercipher" and we can discuss your needs further.

Last edited:

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Your prices are a little high for just customizing the colour schemes of the default premium template. Could we see a custom template you have made? As I do a few ultimate themes myself would like to see what others are doing our there.

HyperCipher

Reactions
Resources
Your prices are a little high for just customizing the colour schemes of the default premium template. Could we see a custom template you have made? As I do a few ultimate themes myself would like to see what others are doing our there.

It's not just as simple as changing the color codes of a default template, as I'm sure you know. Even without access to HTML, you are able to do quite a bit of customization solely using CSS. Personally I would be happy to pay $25 for the themes listed (The Horizons Network is my own server). If you look at it from a hourly rate perspective, it takes me about 20-30 minutes to talk to the client and work out exactly what they want. And then 30 - 60 minutes to actually build the theme. I then show the client and redo the theme depending on any feedback. On average I would say I work 1.5 - 2 hours on a theme, which is quite a lot of time for $25.

As for templates, I have never built one. Of course I have worked on multiple web development projects (or I wouldn't be able to offer my services), so I am more than able to create one if I was asked to. I also do not charge any money before the client has seen the first build of the site, therefore no money will be taken until the client is happy with the result.

Gecko1

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm not really interested in pointing fingers and saying whos is "better". Of course I will always be interested in other peoples work. So if you don't mind, I would love to see your store :)
Actually now that I think about it, sorry for posting that, really useless, I'll delete it.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, xXBlazeCraftXx.

sycoinc

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's not just as simple as changing the color codes of a default template, as I'm sure you know. Even without access to HTML, you are able to do quite a bit of customization solely using CSS. Personally I would be happy to pay $25 for the themes listed (The Horizons Network is my own server). If you look at it from a hourly rate perspective, it takes me about 20-30 minutes to talk to the client and work out exactly what they want. And then 30 - 60 minutes to actually build the theme. I then show the client and redo the theme depending on any feedback. On average I would say I work 1.5 - 2 hours on a theme, which is quite a lot of time for $25.

As for templates, I have never built one. Of course I have worked on multiple web development projects (or I wouldn't be able to offer my services), so I am more than able to create one if I was asked to. I also do not charge any money before the client has seen the first build of the site, therefore no money will be taken until the client is happy with the result.

Looking back at your OP seems in my tiredness I didn't read it correctly, and yes after all the client talking and all the stuff around it the prices are good for the time spent as i do know the pain of putting set hours into work to not get much out so better to have a set price than not. Good Luck

sycoinc

Premium
Reactions
Resources

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch - Lovely Designs, Tidy Code, Responsive Designs!

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, Matthew Cowley.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.