Offering ⭐ Doodle’s Design Shop [$0.99+]

Discussion in 'Design & Media' started by Doodle, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Demolished

Demolished Member

Minecraft Accounts: Deadeye Swishing Inbound
    Reactions:
    +15
    Ok dm me

2. iamluca

iamluca Static Services Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: iiiluca
    Reactions:
    +125
    VC for thread and sig?

3. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Doodle Legendary Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +305
    Sure, PM me

Sorry, didn't realize what you were saying here, lemme rephrase - Sure, I can do a VC for a sig. The thread design is not VC claimable. Hope that clarifies :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  4. iamluca

Reactions:
    +125
    show me some thread examples

5. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    The only portfolio I have right now is the template, although I can design anything you'd like.

6. iamluca

Reactions:
    +125
    ok - how much for thread design?

7. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    Read the thread please

8. alx5351

alx5351 mcm clout Premium

Reactions:
    +524
    Vouch, made me a nice looking signature for my store!

9. itsDaze

itsDaze Server Manager Premium

Reactions:
    +37
    Add me itsDaze#0001
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 3, 2019 ---
    Vouch made me a dope signature.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  10. Maddys Optiforce

Maddys Optiforce Maddy is cooler than Utah-Ninja Premium

Reactions:
    +218
    "i give Doodle da vouch bc he is kewl :cool:"

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    bruh love him or hate him he spittin straight fax rite here

12. Hi

Hi Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +505
    Vouch, great designs.

• <3 <3 x 1
  13. DoYouThink

DoYouThink Gamer / Cuber Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: HytaleHypixel
    Reactions:
    +63
    May I get a vouch?

14. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    All copies have been claimed, sorry! I will update the thread later - although they're only $1 otherwise :)

15. Observant

Observant Member Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Germs
    Reactions:
    +8
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 12:34 AM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    bruh aint nobody here pretending like im an angel, im happy to deal with clients who are straightforward, cba to deal with someone who actually gave me a headache - you left out this cancerous part: https://gyazo.com/10c31acc30d7e411ee381bd899f2c014

PSA: I don't deal with people who can't get straight to the point. If you're gonna be a bitch about it, cya. I'm not "professional" or any of that shit you think I am. Get used to people on this forum acting their age.

17. Observant

Observant Member Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    Nothing 'cancerous' there, I'm specifically asking for something regardless of the price to reach my own standards of what I'd like the outcome to be present as. Your form of straight to the point you expect me to not respond to your comment of "Im working on it.." and leave you to it without question? A very straight-forward man aren't you

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 12:38 AM
  18. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    Nobody in their right mind wants to have to read that. You literally gave me a headache and I didn't want you to say something like that again for my public health — here are some tips for you pal:
    • Talk normally in English when dealing with people so they understand you
    • Don't expect everyone on this site to be a perfect professional snowflake
    It'll save you lots of time and get more people to do deals with you. As I said in PMs, I would be happy to deal with you if you talked normally and didn't repeat that behavior. You instead quit and blocked me. :)

In response to this part -
    I didn't respond with "Jfc" because you responded, it's because you responded with "Thank-you, take care" which I thought was funny because nobody puts a hyphen between Thank and you. Instead of letting me explain myself, you quit and blocked me. Unless you have something constructive to say, please stop trashing my thread and go away.

19. Observant

Observant Member Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    Some right minds do, you obviously aren't willing to cope with some individuals unless they're to your own liking how unfortunate is that for you. I'll go away, I'll just make it clear that he isn't a timewaster, who doesn't care to read and loves the internet overly by creating silly little emoji-messages attached to mine for which purpose? do you expect a nice reaction? I wouldn't presume the entire form to seem professional, but to take what I've asked into consideration being that I'm a client, regardless of my way of speak, I'd say that's minimal to even ask; it should be set standards but you're not capable, I do not recommend this seller to someone seeking additional profile expenses, as I'll now be expecting a poor product from the way he's acted towards me. And this isn't negative, you could call it constructive couldn't you

20. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    How old are you? Nobody on here does deals with people that: (a) annoy them; (b) frustrate them; (c) can't understand anything; and (d) don't act the way they want to. I don't care if you leave a nice reaction or not. The point is that you are trashing my thread for no good reason — the only reason you had a bad experience is because you gave me one as well; an eye for an eye. You are only biased towards me because I refused to deal with you based on how you acted, your opinion is not constructive, as it has nothing to do with my skill of design or product, your opinion is instead grounded in the way we treated each other and does not warrant a trash on my thread — I ask you to remove your posts on my thread, as they are not constructive. If you want to leave a profile comment on my behavior, go ahead. Grow up.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 1:28 AM