Offering ⭐ Doodle’s Design Shop [$0.99+]

Discussion in 'Design & Media' started by Doodle, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Observant

Observant Member Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Germs
    Reactions:
    +8
    You hadn't at all refused, if you didn't want to deal with me you're in all capability to tell me so, by which based on how you acted I decided to call the deal off. My comments are to share with those to how they may expect someone to be, at which I encountered not. You're not a nice person, and im telling others just so they're aware. I'm frankly grown up enough but I'll leave you in denial, it isn't to be grown up about when you're a SELLER looking for people and providing a service people want and have found nice to experience, but you're the complete opposite, i'll set an example to how you're just like a little urban stall committing shady little movements for an income providing a dodgy service because you're horrible, have a nice day

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 1:36 AM
  2. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Doodle Legendary Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +305
    I did refuse, and told you I'd be happy to provide you with my service if you stopped simply being annoying — it's in the conversation, you just beat me to it a second before I was going to send it. You can't choose whether I am a nice person or not. You were obviously being annoying and thus, I treat you worse than someone who is not. Stop slandering my name.

3. Observant

Observant Member Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    It's disgusting at how you're lying written "I beat you a second before you were going to send it", the conversation flows without any pauses from where I may have interrupted you, I'd seriously rethink with what you're saying by expecting me to not catch on by how you're defending your name from how I may be 'slandering' in your own mind towards you, but rather reeling my own view upon yourself to this community from this experience for them to decide whether they'll form a deal with you, to which you hadn't even managed to address. I won't be responding anymore so you can carry on with your signature-making and I hope people do read this. Don't judge a book by its cover, we're all human just with different intentions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    You're so fucking insane — your comments are not constructive, it is a biased opinion and you are probably one of the most stingy members. If you can't bother to comment based on my design instead of the justified way I treated you, then you should remove your comments, as they have trashed my thread. I can simply give another PSA here by saying that if you treat me bad or annoy me, I'll deny you service, just like this man. Fuck you; come back with some actual constructive comments on my design :whistle:<3

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    "I won't be responding anymore" my ass, go away and write another 300 word essay on how you want a brown background with a green "O" — the simplest fucking design.

6. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    Holy shit why are you still here

7. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    What the fuck is wrong with you? I clearly stated I am not professional, and I treat others the way they treat me (as most people should). Get off my thread, or I will report your posts to the staff team for trashing.

8. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    I appreciate the kind words, but you're the one who claimed you'd leave, and you are still here. I am legally a child after all, and I intend on acting my age. Like I said, if you're interested in buying a design from me, you can as long as you stop annoying me and speak normally. I once again ask you to remove your posts as I don't want to have to go through a 7-day long process of reporting them to the team. Goodbye.

9. Observant

Observant Member Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    I'll delete my posts to the post i'd said I wouldn't continue from as you couldn't help but respond.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 2:08 AM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Doodle

Reactions:
    +305
    youre a joke <3

11. CryptoUp

CryptoUp Member

Reactions: