Prison server [Small playerbase] $40

Status
This thread has been locked.

Illuminatee

Reactions
Resources
Hello, Today i'm willing to buy an already set up prison server. It needs to have a small player base, around 5 people on per day, My purpose is to take server's off of people hands who didn't feel they got their share of a player base and make their server better. Yet still continuing their legacy since I will still give them credit for being the main founder of the server.

What I will need
Proof of Ownership
Proof of Buycraft sales (if any)
Proof of Playerbase (Must have at least 5 people on a day)

Once The Server is Sold To Me:
You will not be OP, nor will you have power of any staff member, you may apply for staff, but the only rank you'll be getting is [Retired Staff] yet there is a chance you can aquire a staff rank (No higher then mod)

$$$:
I will be spending no more then $40 for a fix up prison server. If you are interested in having me revamp the server on my terms add Bypassings on skype.

Thanks for your time.
- Illuminatee

Last edited:

Riaz

7 YEARS ON MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You won't get a playerbase + server for 40$...
You will barely get a decent setup for 40$

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You won't get a playerbase + server for 40$...
You will barely get a decent setup for 40$
I think what he meant is that after he buys it, he will only be spending $40 to fix the server - aka if it's a crappy setup, but gets a small amount of players, he is only going to pay $40 to fix up the server. If it cost's anymore he won't be buying the server.

I might be confused too, the OP doesn't explain the situation very well nor his budget.

Riaz

7 YEARS ON MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I think what he meant is that after he buys it, he will only be spending $40 to fix the server - aka if it's a crappy setup, but gets a small amount of players, he is only going to pay $40 to fix up the server. If it cost's anymore he won't be buying the server.

I might be confused too, the OP doesn't explain the situation very well nor his budget.
To me it purely seems like he thinks he can get a 10 avg server for 40$ and then make it better.

Illuminatee

Reactions
Resources
I see where you might think I just want the playerbase.

But the reason I need that playerbase is so I can ask the players that currently play it to see what I can do to make it better, I've already got my own plans in mind, but feedback/suggestions always help

I'm willing to spend up to $40 for a server that isnt that good, maybe the current owner didnt have experience with prison. I want to make sure no server goes to waste. And I've changed the playerbase amount to 5

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.