Enjin helper

Status
This thread has been locked.

Vinxity

lovely
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey MC-Market people, I am here to help people with there enjin need or problems. If its paid or not paid I'll try to do what you would like me to do. I can customize it but I can't make it overboard how mineplex did.

If you are interested please Skype me : Vinxity

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
http://criticaldesigns.org/enjin This guy does amazing enjin work and he is my personal favorite for banners, drawings, etc. You can order right on his site and he will contact you on skype!

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can u please not advertise
You dense fuck. You have 8 fucking posts and I was trying to help out. I merely stated that that is who I would use. Selling it a little extra to help a brother out. It's not like I posted a fucking affiliate link. People like you don't last very long here.[DOUBLEPOST=1422917607,1422917560][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and btw, you probably picked the worst person on here to get nasty with.

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
#rekt

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

sycoinc

Website Developer / Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You dense fuck. You have 8 fucking posts and I was trying to help out. I merely stated that that is who I would use. Selling it a little extra to help a brother out. It's not like I posted a fucking affiliate link. People like you don't last very long here.[DOUBLEPOST=1422917607,1422917560][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and btw, you probably picked the worst person on here to get nasty with.

lol just realized the .xxx domain you purchased... for the price you purchased it at you should work on it more + i agree with your post and disagree with it.. this guy was offering services and you directed ppl to another service... i can see you gave i t as a link to help him out with his own designs but at same time does come across as advertising someone else.

Isaac

grphcrtv.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.