Selling Drop shipping Website (GearsIndex.com)

Discussion in 'Domains & Websites' started by Witle, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Witle

Witle Member

Reactions:
    +0
    Hey there, my name is Walker and I am selling a website I recently purchased because of some unforeseen family issues that have popped up. Attached below is all the information about the website- how it works, how it is profitable, and what is included in the transaction.

For more info please message me privately.

PREMIUM DOMAIN:

GearsIndex.com domain name, first registered exact 11 years ago.

Estimated Domain Value: $1,490 (USD)

(Source: Domain Value Appraisal)

- Registrar History: 2 registrars with 1 drop

- Hosted History: 11 changes on 8 unique name servers over 11 years

(Source: Whois Domain Tools)

Below are few similar domains on Gear & Equipment niche that are popular on godaddy

GearBags.com Sold for $3,000 (USD)

GearHunting.com Sold for $2,995 (USD)

GearAuthority.com Sold for $1,356 (USD)

Our domain name is highly targeted and valuable for such kind of megastores and it's value is going to increase most likely in future if we consider the values of above mentioned domains.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN AUCTION:

In this auction we are providing a megastore on which you will not regret after buying unlike other buyers do after their purchase from low standard sellers. We designed this store specifically by keeping marketers in mind as if it was created for our personal use. We are providing following things to the winner:

• Highly Valuable Domain ( GearsIndex.com )
    • Domain Transfer to your account
    • Professionally Designed WooCommerce MegaStore with 40,000+ High Quality Branded Products
    • Website Transfer Service
    • USA Supplier's Complete Information
    • Standard Security Technology (SSL) certificate for secure payment processing ( Why SSL is Important for eCommerce Stores? )
    • Payment System Integrated (PayPal, Stripe, Visa/Master)
    • Coupon Code System completely Setup
    • Hosting for Whole 1 Year
    • I will provide Top Notch Support
    NICHE POTENTIAL:

• More than 4 million Americans currently participate in survival and doomsday prepping in one form or another
    • Of those 4 million Americans, people spend, on average, $400 per year, making this a massive industry that is continuing to grow
    • The market sees intense spikes during times of unrest, and natural disasters
    • The market is expected to grow by more than 15% per year, seeing increased growth as major news is released, slowing after the news cycle has run it’s course
    HOW TO OPERATE GEARSINDEX.COM:

To run this business you need to have a reliable dropship supplier which we have already included in the sale. The suppliers we have chosen are the best one and most trusted in Sports & Outdoor market with 40,000+ products.

All you need to do is sign up with the supplier at nominal fees of $29/month but if you go for one year plan it will cost you just $17.99/month.

Suppliers Info

The Supplier is based in the USA, you can run the business anywhere in the world. Shipping in the USA takes only 2-3 days and for worldwide it will take 5-7 days. The Datafeed is from the USA only. Shipping is set to flat rate $10, that the buyer pays, but this can be changed after.

Ordering

When your buyer places an order on the website, you will receive an instant email from PayPal informing you about the payment, then you will need to place the order with the supplier at the wholesale price, your fast partner will ship the order using the customer information you provide them.

Profit Margin

The profit margin is set to 50% of retail price but you will buy products from supplier on wholesale price so you are even making profit on the retail price and you're always free to change these margins.

For Example

Fishing Digital Barometer Multi function - $40.50

Wholesalers Cost - $20.00

Profit - $20.50

GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES

As per our knowledge and marketing experience you can get most out of this website by using Facebook Ads and Google Shopping Ads.

WHY THIS BUSINESS IS RELIABLE:

With this business model you don't need to worry about costly stock handling and it's management. Your shipping will be handled by reliable suppliers so you don't need to take care of it as well. As per SEO perspective we have already used 12 years old domain which is like a hot piece of cake for Google Search Engine and most of your SEO work is already done in form of old domain and SSL certificate. With this business model all of the major things have been done already and you just need to focus on marketing and getting sales in your account.

ARE THERE ANY EXPENSES FOR THE BUSINESS? IF SO, WHAT ARE THEY?

There are only following expenses which you need to bear.

1. Hosting that can be monthly or annually it depends upon you.
    2. Marketing expenses like Facebook Ads, Google Ads e.t.c.
    3. The Supplier Package which will cost you $29/month but if you choose the one year plan it will cost just $17.99/month.
    Other than that there is no any such expenses to maintain this website technically.

==> 1 Year Free Fast Hosting
    (after getting this collection you will never need any digital marketing mentorship ever) Course Collection Glimpse.

==> Highly Recommended Facebook Ad Course worth $1000+ for Beginners and Advance Marketers included following topics:

• Module 1: Facebook Ads Understanding & What Works now with Secret Pixel Strategy.
    • Module 2: How to Go from Totally Beginner to Advance level and which Campaign Types YOU SHOULD GO WITH.
    • Module 3: How to Find and Create Laser Targeted Audience to skyrocket your business.
    • Module 4: How to create Advance level Ad Copy which converts SUPER CRAZY.
    • Module 5: How to Make Money Without Needing your OWN products
    • Module 6: How to Optimize, Re-target and Scale your Ads while getting sales.

Feel free to contact via Private Message.​

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  2. Clown

Clown Full-time Clown Suspended Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Offload
    Reactions:
    +217
    The domain isnt similar to the ones you've listed lol , its gearS , imagine "gearsbest" and not "gearbest"

3. OP
    OP
    Witle

Witle Member

Reactions:
    +0
  4. Agadebo

Agadebo Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +232
    Wtf is this a Wikipedia?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Witle

Witle Member

Reactions:
    +0
    ?

6. heartthrob

heartthrob poor idiot Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +45
    How much are you looking to get?

7. Scroll32

Scroll32 Member Premium

Minecraft Accounts: JamesBuchanan
    Reactions:
    +60
    Any traffic/current sales.

8. OP
    OP
    Witle

Witle Member

Reactions:
    +0
    no, it is a fresh site. It only traffics a few people a day.

9. Dawnzide

Dawnzide Internet Entrepreneur Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +206
    1. GoDaddy estimated domain prices don't mean jack shit. You are comparing domains that are not similar to your domain. Not to mention it has an "s" at the end, making it not that good of a name.
    2. The majority of the thread is like you are trying to tell us why Wordpress is popular (and it's free btw)
    3. Way too long, nobody has the time to read that (maybe some people on this site)

I would advise nobody to purchase this, this looks like a Craigslist scam.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Witle

Witle Member

Reactions:
    +0
    did you even read what I posted? You you’re trashing my thread for no reason...”internet entrepreneur” you obviously aren’t informed about this type of website, please inform yourself before trashing my post.

11. Dawnzide

Dawnzide Internet Entrepreneur Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +206
    I know what dropshipping is. I know that your business is shit just because of the fact that you are explaining why wordpress is "better" than other online platforms and then you start dropping random ass statistics that isn't relevant whatsoever.

12. OP
    OP
    Witle

Witle Member

Reactions:
    +0
    The Wordpress information has been removed... please stop trying to trash my thread sir. You do not know what you’re saying.