Selling ⚔️ OG Factions Server - The Shire ⚔️

Discussion in 'Established Servers' started by DanTeaDM, Sep 13, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. DanTeaDM

DanTeaDM Member

Minecraft Accounts: NawHeetCombo
    Reactions:
    +14
    Greetings MCM,
    Today I bring to you my prized server, up for sale due to the fact that I honestly have no time to maintain it anymore. This server used to have an established playerbase, with 5+ on at a time, but after a few weeks I lament to say that players grew tired of my management. This server contains premium plugin configuration, as well as various custom GUIs for new players to interact with. Along with a custom F-Top configuration, the server has completely custom FactionsUUID messages, along with a well-designed shop. The server has been featured on Youtube by LockyTheAussie, video here. With $45 in donations, this server is sure to be a success if continued by a responsible owner who can continue to update the server. With over 70+ plugins, all with custom message files going with the server theme, this server is a true wonder to anyone who has played it, and it will continue to amaze if continued. Please PM for more information, including a plugin list and in what way you would receive the server files and address. BIDDING STARTS AT: $30 // CURRENT BID: $0
    Thanks for reading and good luck finding a server that suits your needs, DanTeaDM

2. BrettPlayMC

BrettPlayMC YouTuber & MC Creator BrettPlayMC on Spigot Premium

Minecraft Accounts: BrettPlayMC SpigotMCReviews
    Reactions:
    +643
    You want people to SB at $30 when the server has only made $45 total so far?
    lol

3. OP
    OP
    DanTeaDM

DanTeaDM Member

Reactions:
    +14
    Indeed I do, as that $45 was in a span of the 1-2 weeks the server was popular.

4. -CubicKoala-

-CubicKoala- Member

Reactions:
    +0
    Vouch for this user, have played on the server myself and it is nicely done.

5. LooneyPvP

LooneyPvP Server Owner Premium

Minecraft Accounts: LooneyPvP
    Reactions:
    +40
    Add me on discord LooneyPvP#6116

6. OP
    OP
    DanTeaDM

DanTeaDM Member

Reactions: