Buying College Application

Discussion in 'Other Products' started by chasehow, Sep 14, 2019.

1. chasehow

chasehow Trusted Seller Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Counting
    Reactions:
    +90
    Hello! I am currently looking for someone to fill out a part of a college application for me. More precisely, I would like someone to fill out the Personal Essay for the Common Application for me. I fully realize that this is supposed to be, as it says, a personal essay. However, I will be applying to many high-end colleges, including all Ivy League colleges, with this application. I personally don't think my style of writing is good enough for anything Ivy League. I would give you what the essay is about, my view of the topic(most likely in bullet points) and then you will put in in the essay. Once the essay is done, I will edit it to fit my beliefs better. I do not want to spend a lot of money on this since I just spent over $1k on a laptop, however, I will be expected the highest quality. Please reply to this or message me on-site with your price offers and past experience. Thank you!

Minimum of 250 and a maximum of 650. (I'd like it to be closer to 600.)

Regards,
    chasehow

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Dawnzide

Dawnzide Internet Entrepreneur Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +206
    I have a decent amount of friends that are going to ivies at the moment, the one tool they used for the common app essays were reddit. If you decide to not have someone do it, here is a good resource.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    chasehow

Reactions:
    +90
    Thank you for the information! Much appreciated. :)

4. Croc

Croc Member Banned Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Crockr
    Reactions:
    +2,199
    College is a waste of money unless you are planning to go into the medical field.

Banned Forever For: Excessive Violations of the Rules
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    chasehow

Reactions:
    +90
    I am ;) I am going to become a Nurse Anesthetist to be exact.

6. Dawnzide

Dawnzide Internet Entrepreneur Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +206
    I wish I could press a disagree button.

• Like Like x 6
  7. xWill

xWill Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Acurix
    Reactions:
    +100
    Those people make bank

8. SycoS

SycoS Cinematic and Builder Premium

Minecraft Accounts: SimpleSync
    Reactions:
    +8
    We can discuss on discord XyZ#7365.
    I can do it for you

9. Driz

Driz im a millionaire in zimbabwe Premium

Reactions:
    +21
    What college did you go to?

10. JustQu1t

JustQu1t Member

Reactions:
    +6
    Add me on discord - JustQu1t#2284

11. Croc

Reactions:
    +2,199
    Can you explain why you think it's a good idea to go thousands of dollars in debt?

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I have a B.A. degree myself, but in retrospect, I wish I just got a certificate from a coding bootcamp because when it comes to computer science-related fields, the curriculum is way behind the real world. I've had to play catch up when I graduated to learn what the industry was moving towards.

12. Blunts

Blunts Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Marimba
    Reactions:
    +36
    It depends on the person's financial state and if they have supporting parents or not. I basically have a full ride because of my financial aid and scholarships, and I have parents that support me rn so if I need food or extra money for supplies/books that my financial aid can't cover then I'm covered by them.

13. Croc

Reactions:
    +2,199
    A college degree doesn't even guarantee a job after graduation. As far as computer-related fields go, top tech companies dropped the degree requirement for software engineers recently. Sure it still looks good if you have one, but it's no longer necessary.

14. Blunts

Blunts Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Marimba
    Reactions:
    +36
    Yea but he's going into nursing, and he needs a degree for that. For me, I'm going into Music Education, and i need my education degree to teach, and then my music degree to prove I know what I'm doing

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Axp

Axp Member

Reactions:
    +19
    I thought you needed a degree to be a lawyer

16. Croc

Reactions:
    +2,199
    Some fields still require a college degree, yes. I should have been more clear.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BrettPlayMC

BrettPlayMC YouTuber & MC Creator BrettPlayMC on Spigot Premium

Minecraft Accounts: BrettPlayMC SpigotMCReviews
    Reactions:
    +648
    I suggest common app.
    Edit: sniped

18. mb1552

mb1552 Member

Reactions:
    +50
    We can all agree that going 300,000$ in debt to go ivy league is not worth it to be a nurse anesthetist. Or almost any job...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kuchy

Kuchy Web Developing Cake Feedback Moderator Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: kuchkuch2000
    Reactions:
    +365
    Regardless of debt, if that's the career he wants to go into, then he should follow that path. Yes the debt issue may bite him in the ass later but that's just the education system for you.

chasehow, if you want to he a Nurse Anesthetist, then go for it; however, asking people to do your college application for you is not the route to take. You said you're applying to multiple colleges which is perfect. You have a good possibility of getting accepted into a college you applied to. At least 1 college will accept your application, given your grades and application is great. What Dawnzide screenshotted is a great resource and there are plenty others out there. Just be yourself in your application. No one will hold your hand in college, trust me. My high school was nothing but spoon feeding... That is nonexistent in college, especially somewhere like Ivy League. If you don't get in, try next year. Most college credits are transferable.

If you choose to have someone do your work, you can say goodbye to being a Nurse Anesthetist. That's the sad truth. The medical field is a full of competition among others. They want to see why you should have a job over someone else so getting someone else to do your own work just shows you don't care enough to earn the job.

Again, just be yourself. That's what colleges really want to see. They want to know who you really are, much more than an average Joe typing an essay to get into a college.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. xSophie

xSophie Member Banned

Minecraft Accounts: Wakfu
    Reactions:
    +61
    I agree however I do recommend getting a person to read it through before sending it off and using Grammarly to write it as it fixes grammar and punctuation, it also has this feature that makes you able to make your writing sound professional. If you need anyone to read it through ill be happy to help. Have a good day and nice to see someone wanting to help out other people for a living :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 7:43 PM
    Banned Forever For: Ban Evading (WhyTry)
    • Agree Agree x 1