Anyone willing to process donations for me?

Status
This thread has been locked.

Ditto

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ok, so I am just a kid... No credit card or bank account. I want to start my own server and be able to accept donations. Without a verified PayPal this is impossible. Basically what I was thinking about is getting someone who I can trust... use his/her verified PayPal to receive donations and then send the $ to my PayPal. The person would receive a small cut of donations simply for being the person to be able to receive them for me. Would this work out? I would also know how much $ to expect because I can see donations and the amount on BuyCraft.

Please let me know if this would work and if anyone is interested.

I'm thinking rather 5% of the donated amount or a fixed amount paid every month. :)

Thx

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Haha not ready yet. Haven't even made a server yet xD

You sound shady haha.

*gets $1bil in donations*
*heres $5 bro enjoy*

Haha how? But its whatever if you want someone else. I receive donations for my own server already so I would be fine with it if you would be.

Sentinel

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Honestly just go down to your local bank and make an account. It takes a max of fifteen minutes to create and anyone is allowed an account. Ask your mom or dad to go with you if you want. I just wouldn't let anyone else hold the money for me. Especially if someone donates $100+ They could just take it and run.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/74555/)

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I also could do this for you :p. Don't worry, I'm really friendly and won't scam you ;3.

Ditto

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Honestly just go down to your local bank and make an account. It takes a max of fifteen minutes to create and anyone is allowed an account. Ask your mom or dad to go with you if you want. I just wouldn't let anyone else hold the money for me. Especially if someone donates $100+ They could just take it and run.
so if im rilly 9 i can still make le bunk account?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
so if im rilly 9 i can still make le bunk account?
You can make a bank account at any age really but I think you parents have to deposit some money into it.

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
As people have previously suggested, you can open a bank account at any age, however a parent's name needs to be tagged in the account as well. If you're still seeking someone to help, feel free to add me at 'GrumnDesign'. Not really interested in percentage / fee however I'd be willing to help out the community if requested.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Fl0w_SKIST

Reactions
Resources
You can't accept payments from buycraft unless your paypal is verified, also has anybody thought that you might come across a chargeback and it might cause your paypal to get frozen or go into the negatives?

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
-also has anybody thought that you might come across a chargeback and it might cause your paypal to get frozen or go into the negatives?
Considered that, however doesn't seem extremely likely.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

ConnorPeet

Reactions
Resources
You don't really sound shady.. I just thought no one would be interested in this.

When you make a shady request (this sounds very similar to a money laundering / tax evasion scheme), you can't really complain about a shady response xD[DOUBLEPOST=1422995194,1422994939][/DOUBLEPOST]And honestly for as time as you've put into posting on here, you could have opened your own bank account with your parents. Walk in to any local branch, no appointment, and walk out 20 minutes later with a bank account. It's in the banks' interests to make opening an account easy.

Jack

Retired Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Yeah.. Open a bank account.
So that way when you don't have enough of a balance each month, get slapped with a $15 Minimum Balance Fee or maybe a $12 Maintenance Fee.
Wait you didn't even have $10 in the account and now you're negative? How does a $35 Overdraft Fee sound?

But it's alright because you can finally use PayPal.

Wait, look, some guy paid you $10, six times for each rankup. But now he decides to chargeback?
Well it looks like the chargebacks were initiated by the credit card company for 'fraudulent purchase' and PayPal wont give you the money back.
So now you've just lost $60, plus a $10 Chargeback Fee per transaction, and you now have -$120 in your PayPal and -$50 in your bank account and now the debt collectors are knocking at your door demanding your first born child.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.