Status
This thread has been locked.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Decided to giveaway my network.

I've came to a realization that the time and money I've spent on this network is just to much, and I don't want to see it go to waste.

You will get all Server Files, plugins, logo rights, Buycraft, and anything else related to the server other than accounts.

Server is hosted off Shockbyte, 1 hub server and 1 test server. You will get both server files and a chance to continue the subscriptions.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry:

Name:
Experience:
Reason:
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I will not be entering random people who have no experience of a server as I would like this to become a network and hopefully become public.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Alexgscraft

Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Name: Alex G
Experience: I have created many server just for fun and I own mc.portalkits.net
Reason: Very interested in managing a server

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Name: MysticParadox
Experience: Owned servers for about 3 years, I know what's up and what needs to be done.
Reason: I see lots of potential in your network. From what it seems, there's lots of potential. I feel like I could utilize it and I would do my best to make it the best it could possibly be.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Name: Jordan
Experience: I have ran several teams for Minecraft graphics, help services, and builds. I have done that for almost a year, and made around $1000 last year off of it. I also am working on a small server called Acid Islands which has had interest from several people here.
Reason: I would love to have the chance to try and run a network. I have ran a several with several game does that made around $100 a month, but I did not have the ability to manage my time for that. However, I have recently been able to have lots of free space in my time as I have gotten better at managing it.

Lastly, this was sent for my phone so sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Best of luck to everyone!

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources

I've came to a realization that the time and money I've spent on this network is just to much, and I don't want to see it go to waste.

You will get all Server Files, plugins, logo rights, Buycraft, and anything else related to the server other than accounts.

Server is hosted off Shockbyte, 1 hub server and 1 test server. You will get both server files and a chance to continue the subscriptions.

Entry:

Name:
Experience:
Reason:

I will not be entering random people who have no experience of a server as I would like this to become a network and hopefully become public.
Name: Nighterblde
Experience: I'm the owner of CakeRage which I've grown from a budget of $0 to a nice lively playerbase average of 25-30. I know what works, and what doesnt, and I have a decent budget that's needed for this kind of network. ;)
Reason: I've had a plan similar to this network, and this could really help me get some of the mandatory things done, I assure, if you give this to me, it won't go to waste. ;)

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Fl0w_SKIST

Reactions
Resources
Name: Fl0w_SKIST
Experience: Owned a server for about year+ but doesn't mean I don't have experience, I have helped create some large servers like fearpvp and always help people out when they are in some server troubles.
Reason: I do have a little extra cash to try and finish the server and create it to be the best network out there. I also have a lot of time on my hands since I finished 3 years of school in about 3 months and wouldn't mind to spent a large amount of time making sure the server is running at it's finest. I would love to see want you have created and work off what you have done.

PresidentxMC

ur prez n fagit
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Name: Presidentx
Experience: I'm the owner of the Grand Theft Minecart network, with 150 players on avg. You might've seen me around here, though I usually am not very active. The main gamemode on my network is GTA, though we offer gamemodes like KitPVP with guns and we're working on Craft of Duty: Zombies ;)
Reason: We would love to take this off your hands, and either hook it up into our own network, or manage it seperately. We are always looking to expand and add new gamemodes. We have sufficient funds to make sure your project works out and becomes widely known.

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
Name:JustRayz / Chris
Experience: I owned multiple servers. Your network has potential and would love to own it.
Reason: I love the idea. I also currently have a custom gamemode coming out. (custom plugins). And want to maybe feature if i get it! I know how to use bungee cord effectively. And also make servers on here. So i know everything that's going to be needed in making it nice!

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Name: maxben34

Experience: I'm the owner of The Project Mayhem Network (which you can see at www.pm-mc.com). My server strives to contain 100% custom plugins and extremely unique gamemodes to create a multiplayer experience like no other. After only being open 3 months, my server has been extremely successful, earning several thousand in donations monthly as well as having over 150 players on during weekends peaking at 200-230. Two weeks ago, we had 350 players online.

Reason: I believe that the Minefield Network's work could be beneficial to only adding to the success of my network. With enough effort I would be able to grow the content that you're giving away into a reality. I have the connections and financial capabilities to finance this project and I could easily assure you that if I get the network, it would be in more than good hands. If you happen to have any questions for me, I would be more than glad to answer them.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Name: Platon

Experience:
I believe you know most of this - you know me pretty well.

Reason:
I believe that this would be a fantastic addition to our network with our Development team, etc. - I can see it going far with the people we will have working on it. It would have it's own Sub Section of the network.

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Entry:

Name:
Experience:
Reason:

A shame to see you let go of your Server D;

Gecko1

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Dude, why give it away? If you've wasted so much time and money, why give up now? I totally think you should keep it, if you get to make it you'll probably recover the amount lost, and the time lost will be a pleasure instead of a burden. Just my opinion though :p

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, xXBlazeCraftXx.

JJDAHM1

Basic Bitch
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: jjdahm
Experience: Ran several servers in the past. Some with large playerbases (80-120 online at all times). Have ran bukkit, spigot, vanilla, and modded servers.
Reason: I've been wanting to start another network for a while, I just haven't got the motivation to gather the player base, make builds, and configure the plugins.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Dude, why give it away? If you've wasted so much time and money, why give up now? I totally think you should keep it, if you get to make it you'll probably recover the amount lost, and the time lost will be a pleasure instead of a burden. Just my opinion though :p
I've been discouraged with the lack of support I've received. It could partially be my fault for not having enough experience with this, but if I were to continue, I would need to spend too much money and time to have no time for anything else.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: Erik / Erikpie / LeePieGuy

Experience:
I've had experience in Bukkit, Spigot, and BungeeCord and I understand what needs to be done. I've produced countless of setups and from each I have gain a bit more information about Minecraft. I have good communication skills (moderated on Skyblock.net for a while). I treat each player the same way and with respect, disregarding any thoughts of not helping a newer player to Minecraft.
Reason: I know I'm definitely not the most qualified person able to enter the contest; however, I do feel the need to enter this giveaway, no matter how small the chance. Opportunities like this rarely pass me, and I'm definitely not willing to let this go without a fight ;) This is undoubtedly one of the most ambitious projects found on Mc-Market, and I'd love the chance to create a new server for it.

I realize people with an already existing server are definitely able to make this popular, yet I would still like to point out that the success gained for the server isn't strictly due to Minefield itself; rather, the players that already play on the existing server linked to Minefield. I'd like the chance to create a server revolving around Minefield instead of having it as a side attraction. This way you know for sure that if Minefield experiences success, it's due to the gamemode itself.

As for funds to make this server possible, I do have monetary assets to create Minefield saved up from months of setup work.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Entry:

Name:
Zach / Grumn

Experience:
I've previously owned several successful servers (most have been sold and re-branded by now) and I'm currently helping to start up a small network with a friend of mine. I have a fair bit of knowledge when it comes to Bukkit, Spigot, Bungeecord, etc. which generally is a necessity when creating a server. I also have some (not a lot) of experience with coding plugins (simply too lazy to finish them; I'd rather pay someone more efficient) which could come in handy with updating / fixing / creating new gamemodes for the network. I also have quite a bit of experience when it comes to hosting (not entirely relevant, however it is in some cases).

Reason: I dislike the thought of someone closing a project that looks like it could be successful with the right amount of time and resources. However, it just so happens I have these resources as I currently work for two top-notch hosts as well as being partnered with a few upcoming YouTubers. I also happen to have a fair bit of time these days (some days more than others generally) which means I could dedicate a fair bit to the upkeep of this project as well as to expand it on a larger scale.

If I've made no sense, a brief summary is I have the resources required to keep this project alive and hopefully make it into a large scale server. It's really a shame to see you're dropping this project personally, however we all have our reasons for certain actions.

EDIT: Didn't notice you also provided the remaining subscriptions for the Shockbyte services. Extremely kind of you, however if I received the project (highly doubt I will as you'll likely find someone more qualified) you could keep these as I already have hosting. Still not sure why you're just handing off this project honestly...

EDIT2: I'm rambling at this point, however (once again this is simply an "if") if I were to obtain this, I do have a few ideas. However whomever earns the network, simply send me a PM and I'd be glad to share these ideas with you so the network can hopefully become more successful.

EDIT3: Man do I sound annoying at this point. Kept re-reading my post and realized I've left out something. While I know others are doing the same, I'd just like to say if I earn the server, you're automatically guaranteed a staff position as well as a fair percentage of the donations. If I obtained the server, I'd discuss this in great detail with you, however it doesn't seem fully need add this point.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

NotSoBoop

New Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I've been discouraged with the lack of support I've received. It could partially be my fault for not having enough experience with this, but if I were to continue, I would need to spend too much money and time to have no time for anything else.

I was looking forward to this server.

:(

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Name: VG.Developments

Reason: Now that I am a server owner i know how it feels to run a server and try to make it the best it can possibly be, but I have come to understand the struggles with making your server the best. This opportunity to acquire your sever and help mine out would be great for my server, and help it grow to the maximum possibilities. This giveaway your doing will help anyone, but what it would do for me and my community is so big i cant even explain. What this can do for my server is great, and I will surely use this setup to the best of its abilities, to make it be one of the best servers.

Experience: 8 months ago or so i partially owned a server with my cousin, which wasn't really that big and all. But recently i have taken up the job of my new server that has been growing daily, and becoming better and better each day. Other than that I have moderated on a few decent size servers that helped shape me into how i run my servers now.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.