Looking for plugin author for a Race plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

tara81

Reactions
Resources
I saw a plugin like this that was not for sale and was hoping someone could re-create it. Offering money.

Raceplugin:

-Upon joining the server, a GUI pops up, this is where you chose your race. You can either be a Werewolf, a Dragonborn, or an Asmodian. Each one has a passive ability which is in effect ALL THE TIME (Except for Werewolfs, which is strength at night time.) Each race also has an Active Ability, which can be called upon by shifting for 3 seconds. I am now going to go through each race, and explain the passive/active.

Dragonborn
The name says it all. This Race's active ability is that it breaths fire in a straight line. The fire damages players, and sets people on fire. The passive ability for Dragonborn is that they have Fire Resistance.

Werewolf
In the werewolf class, players can become a traditional werewolf. They get strength at night time (Passive), and they can do damage in a radius around them while slowing, blinding, and giving nausea to players around them (Active)

Asmodian
In the Asmodian(a race of elfs/half elves and humans) Class, players can summon 3 volleys of arrows (6 Arrows in a circle shape = 1 volley) as their active. For their passive, they get Speed 1 on Grass.

Race Rankup
This part of the race plugin is awesome. After playing for a certain amount of time, players are able to do /rankup, and their race ranks up! Let's say they were Asmodian before ranking up, they would become Asmodian+. When an Asmodian ranks up, they get Speed 2 on grass instead of speed 1, and they get more arrows in each volley.

Fully Configurable!
The Races plugin is completely configurable! You can change the names of each class, you can change the power of their abilities, and you can change the name the class has in the GUI aswell as the item.

Last edited:

Riaz

7 YEARS ON MCM
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have all this, with the same classes... With exact same abilities. + rankup.
May I ask were you've seen this before? :)
lmao

Flamedek

Reactions
Resources
I'm highly interested in creating this for you. Seems just up my alley.
Might just want to settle with Riaz.. My moral compass goes a bit spinning if it's just a rip off. Maybe change a few ideas?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.