New Builder Looking To Be Taught How To Build!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Building101

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Please contact me on skype @ nathan.shasby if your willing to help me.
I wanted to take up building after giving up plugin development.
I am willing to spend 5-10 hours a day to build
As soon i have learnt to build i will straight away start building for your team.
Best of luck,
Building101

Team Arentia

Reactions
Resources
You know how to set up plugins? We could make a deal! You can be our Moderator! We need someone who knows how to set up plugins. We are mostly struggeling with the permissions! Setting up groups and give them certain rights in different worlds. If you think you are capeable of that, we totally can teach you Medieval,Steampunk and a bit fantasy :) And if you want Modern! Join TeamArentia (Skype: lopaker1) if you are interested!

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You know how to set up plugins? We could make a deal! You can be our Moderator! We need someone who knows how to set up plugins. We are mostly struggeling with the permissions! Setting up groups and give them certain rights in different worlds. If you think you are capeable of that, we totally can teach you Medieval,Steampunk and a bit fantasy :) And if you want Modern! Join TeamArentia (Skype: lopaker1) if you are interested!
Lmao, just check the wiki if you're having trouble with permissions.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I did but i still have trouble :p So why is that bothering you! Sorry that i never set up a server!?
Most people with a very basic understanding of YAML can setup a basic server.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

Team Arentia

Reactions
Resources
Most people with a very basic understanding of YAML can setup a basic server.
Well but when suddenly voxelsniper.* doesnt give you permissions for voxelsniper then i begin to cry! also essentials.day.* essentials.time.* or bukkit.time.* or what ever didn't even worked.. so i decided to give every Member of the build Team op :/ which is of course not an solutuion! Thats why i need a mod to fix this problem!? And yes i looked in a lot of forums to find a solution!? I tried Group Manger and PEx... Pex made Voxel work but i still have the ./day problem and some else...

OhhPickles

Java | Beginner Web Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Building101 I dont think you can be taught how to build its more of a creative mindset type of thing. But you can try.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.