Offering MrSwalbert's Management | Professional, Reliable, and Cheap

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by MrSwalbert, Sep 25, 2019.

1. MrSwalbert

MrSwalbert Server Owner & Manager Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: MrSwalbert
    Reactions:
    +17
    MrSwalbert's Management.png

If you have any questions regarding my services, feel free to send me a DM or leave a post below.
    All prices will be discussed privately and will depend upon the size of your server/network and the duties you require.

Vouches
    I am quite new to MCM but hope to build my good reputation.
    Aureus [Link]
    Very professional user and completes all job tasks to expectations and beyond. Currently working for my server and has already added new functionality and server optimization.
    Hycyntria [Link]
    I've been working with Swalbert for a year now and all I can say is that he's a great guy to work with. He's knowledgeable on many platforms and always stays professional. The realistic view he has at things leads to smooth management.
    Nick227 [Link]
    Very professional, very understanding. Thoroughly enjoy working with MrSwalbert. Thanks again!
    Dictator_Alideen [Link]
    I have worked with MrSwalbert on both his staff team and even as a general player his management style is professional, efficient and effective. He gets the job done correctly and makes sure it is done right.
    ItzArchie [Link]
    Vouch for this good sir. I've played Skycade while he was a Moderator there! Helpful lad!
    Forodin [Link]
    Sold this user numerous prison mines, all deals went smooth and this user is very friendly and understanding. Would deal again.
    Hi [Link]
    I'll give this guy somewhat of a vouch, he used to staff on a server I played, I might not have liked him as he took the job a little too serious, but at the end of the day it shows he's loyal and a hard worker, so if you're wanting to recruit this one go ahead.

MrSwalbert's TOS

1. No chargebacks

1.1. Refunds will be issued if necessary.
    1.2. Once payment has been sent, you are under no circumstances entitled to any sort of refund.
    1.3. If you are not satisfied with the work being carried out, you are still not entitled to a refund of any kind. You should inform MrSwalbert of your concerns at the earliest stage possible.

2. Rights to discontinue work
    2.1. MrSwalbert has the right to discontinue any commission if deemed necessary.
    2.2. Such an action will be taken if there is any misconduct from the client or any related party.
    2.3. If work is discontinued, you are absolutely not entitled to a refund. A refund may be considered by MrSwalbert depending upon the circumstances.
    2.4. Clients are required to reply to any of MrSwalbert's messages. If the client does not respond to MrSwalbert's messages without prior notice of absence, MrSwalbert has the right to discontinue the work.
    2.5. If the client cannot communicate with MrSwalbert effectively, MrSwalbert has the right to discontinue the work.

3. Expectations will be made clear by the client
    3.1. Before being quoted, the client is expected to provide an exhaustive list of duties that they require from MrSwalbert.
    3.2. After payment, MrSwalbert cannot be expected to carry out any other duties with no extra fee. Certain smaller tasks may be taken on with no extra fee at MrSwalbert's discretion.

4. Payments
    4.1. Full payment will be provided by the client prior to the work beginning.
    4.2. MrSwalbert has the right to charge additional fees if deemed necessary. This could be in the form of a fine to continue the work or a charge for taking extra tasks.
    4.3. MrSwalbert will not start any work until the whole payment has been received.
    4.4. All payments will be sent through PayPal to an account provided by MrSwalbert as a Goods and Services payment.

5. Client expectations
    5.1. The client is expected to keep track of MrSwalbert's work to ensure it is being completed to the correct standard.
    5.2. The client is expected to inform MrSwalbert if a task is not completed to a level of satisfaction at the earliest stage possible as per 1.3.
    5.3. The client will be respectful to MrSwalbert at all times.
    5.4. The client must give MrSwalbert a preliminary introduction to their server/network prior to the work beginning.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Snowcone

Snowcone CEO | Blue Wolf Entertainment Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +225
    Is it just me or did you legit title your thread the same as mine. Just moved two words

3. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    Seems like that’s just happened by chance.

“Professional, reliable, and cheap” is something I convey my services as - it’s at the top of the thread too which I made a long time ago.

Lots of other management threads use the same sort of format. For example...
    9226101B-D990-4C42-9C1C-10A2066C5C83.jpeg
    44375BAB-49EE-4B9D-A595-11327234D798.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Aureus

Aureus aurum est potestas Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +50
    What did you exactly do with those networks (in terms of responsibilities)? And could you provide proof?
    I'm really interested if you could provide these details.

5. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    Hey, Aureus!

Of course, I can provide more details!

Here's a link (https://skycade.net/threads/qcv-innappropate-plot-207.31225/#post-121298) to a Skycade Player Report that only Moderators+ can respond to. This link (https://bans.skycade.net/history.php?uuid=3f97cbea-fc89-44d7-b854-dd9e43b86d88&staffhistory=1) is my staff history from Skycade.
    Skycade Duties:
    • Enforcing rules in-game (muting & banning).
    • Answering player reports on the forums.
    • Dealing with ban appeals on the forums and in Discord DMs.
    • Helping players with any general queries.
    • Moderating the Discord server.

The following image is that of my Paragon MC rank:
    2019-09-30_15.58.09.png
    Paragon MC Duties:
    • General overall maintenance of the server.
    • Creating all documents for the server (staff guide, rules etc.).
    • Configuration/back-end work.
    • Working with the Ideas sub-team within the staff team to develop new ideas for the network.
    • Engaging with the community and taking their concerns in.
    • Managing the staff team.

If you need any more information or have any other questions, feel free to message me on Discord (MrSwalbert#0001) for a faster response, otherwise, leave a post here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aureus

Aureus aurum est potestas Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +50
    Vouch, currently outsourcing a great deal of work to MrSwalbert and he's doing a splendid job insofar.

7. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    Much appreciated. I'll look forward to working with you more in the future.

8. PenguinNerd

PenguinNerd Corporate Manager Premium

Minecraft Accounts: PenguinNerd
    Reactions:
    +144
    Hello, Do you perhaps have experience in Finance Management? As in working for a company? A company I work for is looking for a Finance Director. Contact me via discord, pm me on site, or email me for more information.

Discord: PenguinNerd#4081

Email: [email protected]

9. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    I’ll DM you on Discord!

10. Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen Member

Reactions:
    +1
    Vouch for MrSwalbert I have had experience both as a player and working for him and he has always shown professionalism, effectiveness, and efficiency no matter what situation or circumstance may occur.

11. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    Thank you very much! :tup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ItzArchie

ItzArchie Minecraft Manager; how 'bout you? Premium

Minecraft Accounts: ItzArchie
    Reactions:
    +39
    Vouch for this good sir. I've played Skycade while he was a Moderator there! Helpful lad!

13. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    Thank you! :tup:

14. Hycyntria

Hycyntria Member

Reactions:
    +1
    Vouch
    I've been working with Swalbert for a year now and all I can say is that he's a great guy to work with. He's knowledgeable in many platforms and always stays professional. The realistic view he has at things leads to smooth management.

• <3 <3 x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    MrSwalbert

Reactions:
    +17
    Thanks very much, Hycyntria! I appreciate the kind words.

16. Kwuffin

Kwuffin Member

Reactions:
    +3
    I’ve played on a network MrSwalbert was previously moderating and saw him get promoted and demoted (he actually resigned, but was very close to getting demoted). I was there the entire road and I can tell you the he’s not professional at all, nor reliable. He’s way too strict and his decisions are very questionable. Half the players hated him as a staff member and he’s really not suited for the job. I just want to get it out there that he seems like a nice dude at the start, but he gets way worse over time.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. PrinceSalmon

PrinceSalmon Member

Reactions:
    +1
    I fully agree with kwuffina, he was hated, his decisions were bad, he was demoted to helper and was close to getting demoted all together. He resigned since he had no chance in getting srmod. I would never hire this man to run my server, he would be my last choice.

clown.PNG
    ^^^ ex staff member agreeing nobody liked him
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!.PNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.PNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.PNG
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2019 ---
    Just to add to his clownery he says this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.PNG

Yes, he did get staff in 1 month but so does every single skycade moderator. Skycade has a system where after 1 month as a helper you either get demoted or promoted. So this means that every single skycade mod has gotten moderator in 1 month. He also fails to mention he got demoted to helper on skycade. I don't want to ruin his chances or anything but he's overexaggerating over how good he is.

This proves nothing but if you were an actual good staff member you would get promoted up and up to manager. That's the same story as space. She was helper now manager due to her hard work. If you worked well and actually was patient you would get manager.

• Like Like x 1
  18. koronotchi

koronotchi Member

Reactions:
    +1
    Vouch, I used to work with Swal, and I can 100% assure you that he is competent and fit to manager your server. Yes not many people liked him, but he doesn't take any notice / let anyone discourage him from doing his job to effect, which is ideal in a management environment. He's a very nice and supportive individual and is always willing to help others when in need of assistance :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. PrinceSalmon

PrinceSalmon Member

Reactions:
    +1
    That I agree to, people hated on him but yet he continues, that's inspiring. But you are in fact an ex mod. Now idk how swal treated other staff members but if he had the attitude the community knows him for, he would get insta demoted.

20. iCharlotte

iCharlotte Member Banned Disabled Account

Reactions:
    +1
    swals a pretty cool guy y'all stop hating on him
    people have opinions cutie, and if some people like him, they like him. There is no changing that, and if people sh*t on him, then they can do that

Banned Forever For: Creating Multiple Accounts (iCharlottee, https://www.mc-market.org/members/195171/)
    • Like Like x 1