How did you find MC-Market?

Status
This thread has been locked.

KeithSt0ne

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just curious, I never new this website existed until a few day's ago, I typed in "Minecraft Marketplace" on google to see if there was a website like this for buying servers.

Lucky me, there just happened to be one.

How did you find this website?

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Rezz

Reactions
Resources
I was googling for Minecraft Marketplace skype chats (since there seem to be a lot of those) and this was the first thing that popped up.

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I was linked to this site by other builders from the builders community. And I think that Vadact (the person himself) dropped the name a few times in a conversation.

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
JJDAHM1 Kept telling me to get jobs from here and make a shit ton of cash and stuff so i joined :_

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

JustRayz

Reactions
Resources
Well, i wanted to start a "business" selling server setups. Stoopid me thought i was the first one and it was an epic idea. I typed in sell minecraft server things, this came up. Then i realized i was among another BILLION people who also do it. My face was like --.--

Arelance

Graphic Designer | Swag Master
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Pretty sure I found it from Spigot lol.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not allowed!

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
A while back i saw a post and somebody said something along the lines "you can get this on mc-market" and of course i had to see what kind of website it was. I've been hooked to this site since, basically left bukkit for here.

Neal

Reactions
Resources
My friend had just "mc-market.org" as his Skype mood message thing. I made an account i guess.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.