RooFactions.com -> 1.9k In donations. -> 1-10 players.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server has been online since, ThanksGiving. All the income has been made since then till now.
Server gets 1-10 Players. Previously there were more players.

**Spawn**
Spawn was getting re-modeled by me, Had to stop for a bit, the server kind of fell a little, due to some of the players being loyal to the previous owner "MB" Who is a youtuber. 500 Subs.
(Proof for players, just search up "RooFactions.com" On Youtube)

GFX Isn't the best, easily can be improoved.
Spawn was edited, can easily just be finished, or re-made.

Server Profits are 1.9k+
0f0623dc8ff449c7510e03c5fa4eb5d6.png

=> Buycraft store: http://store.roofactions.com/

Looking for a decent price for the server. I'm open to compromising.

Proof of ownership: Domain hosted in NameCheap.com (No transfer fee)
Files will be delivered VIA ZIP/MediaFire/Skype.
221bc71e142cc51fb2752221c26ffd28.png

The reason the Domain is recently purchased, was because I did transfer it from a Previous domain provider.

Total payments: 80
http://gyazo.com/39de168bb23535d319452b6d9b977d15
6 Chargebacks, from 2 people. A previous staff that thought he was getting demoted.
+ A recent player who was trolling, for attention Via MB's Youtube.

-> Notice, that the buycraft Isn't only for this server in the period of time during thanksgiving. The old owner talked to me about how he has had previous servers that earned up to this money. But, has made little over 600+ Via RooFactions.com

Last edited:

mb1552

Reactions
Resources
Please DON'T be alarmed by the donation size. This server has been up since thanksgiving BUT! I've been using the SAME BUYCRAFT FOR OVER 2 YEARS for a more accurate description of this server it has made ~$669.75 off donations/sponsors/other. Again, the 80 or so payments have been for the 2+years I have owned this server.

Last edited:

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server has been online since, ThanksGiving. All the income has been made since then till now.
Server gets 1-10 Players. Previously there were more players.

**Spawn**
Spawn was getting re-modeled by me, Had to stop for a bit, the server kind of fell a little, due to some of the players being loyal to the previous owner "MB" Who is a youtuber. 500 Subs.
(Proof for players, just search up "RooFactions.com" On Youtube)

GFX Isn't the best, easily can be improoved.
Spawn was edited, can easily just be finished, or re-made.

Server Profits are 1.9k+
0f0623dc8ff449c7510e03c5fa4eb5d6.png

=> Buycraft store: http://store.roofactions.com/

Looking for a decent price for the server. I'm open to compromising.

Proof of ownership: Domain hosted in NameCheap.com (No transfer fee)
Files will be delivered VIA ZIP/MediaFire/Skype.
221bc71e142cc51fb2752221c26ffd28.png

The reason the Domain is recently purchased, was because I did transfer it from a Previous domain provider.

Total payments: 80
http://gyazo.com/39de168bb23535d319452b6d9b977d15
6 Chargebacks, from 2 people. A previous staff that thought he was getting demoted.
+ A recent player who was trolling, for attention Via MB's Youtube.

-> Notice, that the buycraft Isn't only for this server in the period of time during thanksgiving. The old owner talked to me about how he has had previous servers that earned up to this money. But, has made little over 600+ Via RooFactions.com

can you scroll down to payment activity and take a picture of that.. also how big of an charge back did you have if you had any

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
These are the only chargebacks.
b2b3d40ad8610e4c187ba1d8025eea94.png

KeithSt0ne

Premium
Reactions
Resources
What's the ip to this server?

I really don't get some of these posts, you guy's talk about how much traffic and donations the server get's but fail to give any real information that would lead to an actual purchase. (anyone who buy's off just the info you give is nuts)

What exactly are you selling, just the server files?

roofactions.com shows the pvpsmash ip, which gives absolutely no value to the server.

You say it get's 1-10 players, which is about the same as saying it's a crap server, but then try to hype it up with the amount of donations it has recieved.

Please post exactly what you get if you purchase this and the ip so we can login and see the amount of traffic and what the spawn looks like.

Satelliting

Nerdy Antique Entrepreneur
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, you say 1k in donations, but really it is around $600-700? It does not get many players, I can get this many players active in a month constantly by opening a small server. Also, the domain redirects to PvPSmash or something. Seems like you are trying to trick people.

Especially after seeing posts regarding the OP, I would be cautious and make sure to read and look over everything before purchasing. Best of luck selling though.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Before I made this post, All I was aware of was that the server had made 1.9k Before I bought it. I wasn't inlighted on how much the server made I didn't ask, he didn't provide the information.
I updated the information.
The reason it shows pvpSmash, is because The domain is settling.
-> rooFactions.com
( I am selling RooFactions.com, The server Files, Full access to the server. Giving all rights to you )
Basically selling the entire server.

8b35c89c4318ab07fa87dcb0d1c3cd90.png

472e40cdec7cef22d0f09fe325fcf22a.png

dragonaden

drag
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Before I made this post, All I was aware of was that the server had made 1.9k Before I bought it. I wasn't inlighted on how much the server made I didn't ask, he didn't provide the information.
-> rooFactions.com
( I am selling RooFactions.com, The server Files, Full access to the server. Giving all rights to you )

Would you take $40?

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
-> rooFactions.com

8b35c89c4318ab07fa87dcb0d1c3cd90.png

472e40cdec7cef22d0f09fe325fcf22a.png
Ooh! My turn! I like to link chats that should be private too! Here's my turn:

zyihdES.png

GqSMAiM.png

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
"Openly Gay" :eek:
Oh snap... now I know why he wants "Wong"Craft & pvp"Smash" xD haha jk
Didn't catch I uploaded that part, that actually wasn't intentional... whoops.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
i dont know how u can take a network from some one and make it better when you have some pretty looking chargebacks and i been running an cracked server and receiving high donations and still have not gotten an chargeback

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
i dont know how u can take a network from some one and make it better when you have some pretty looking chargebacks and i been running an cracked server and receiving high donations and still have not gotten an chargeback
I don't have a Cracked server. O_O?

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I don't have a Cracked server. O_O?

i have a cracked server and where more vulnerable to charge backs but you received more charge backs then you paid for the server! so there for i dont see how you are makeing your players happy or how how you are trying to sell an server off of buycraft prices you never made

Kynetic

Kynetic Arts
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So what price are you looking for after all this stuff is factored in?

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
tree fiddy, how much this shit server is worth.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.