Anti Bot

Status
This thread has been locked.

PyroFT

Operations Manager at Reeve Network, LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello, I need a sort of “Anti-Bot” plugin. The idea is if accounts joins with the same ip 4 or 6 (or any customizable amount) times, that it would disconnect the next account that attempts to connect. I need it to support the new UUID system. It needs to enforce that the players are only kicked, not IP-Check’s auto-ban system.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
When do you need this by? I can code it as long as you give me a good time frame because I'm usually super busy in general.

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Bump

No one xD

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
How much are you willing to pay for this?[DOUBLEPOST=1423187740,1423175909][/DOUBLEPOST]I have completed this plugin. Please add me on skype: via.synic to receive it and to discuss some things.

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources
How much are you willing to pay for this?[DOUBLEPOST=1423187740,1423175909][/DOUBLEPOST]I have completed this plugin. Please add me on skype: via.synic to receive it and to discuss some things.
I'll add you as soon as I have time.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Not to hijack the thread, but Synic are you by any chance selling multiple copies?

It it fine by me although I'm not sure if PyroFT will be okay with it because I guess this could be considered a commission right? Correct me if I'm mistaken. I've made a lot of plugins but it's been very rare that I've sold them.

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would be fine with it really.[DOUBLEPOST=1423199212,1423199180][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tell me your price

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would be fine with it really.[DOUBLEPOST=1423199212,1423199180][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tell me your price

I was hoping you would give me an offer. I am horrible with pricing because I end up lowballing myself .-.

So yeah. I worked on the plugin from 5:30ish to like 9 so it did take a couple hours if that helps determine your price lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1423199984][/DOUBLEPOST]God Assuming you are interested in this as well, what would you name the price at?

The configuration file looks like this:

limit:
kick-message: ''

And I created an addresses.yml which shows information like this:

addresses:
192-45-37-21:
- (uuid)
- (uuid 2)

MAG

Banned
Reactions
Resources
PyroFT i can help you with plugin antibot add me skype marginean.andrei.gabriel

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources
My budget isn't very wide atm been paying for lots of stuff so hopfully your accepting 25 to 30$

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
My budget isn't very wide atm been paying for lots of stuff so hopfully your accepting 25 to 30$

Sure I'll accept $25.

I'm at school at the moment so I can't send it to you right this moment but add me on skype and remind me :).

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Mag he already coded one for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1423228722,1423227793][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure I'll accept $25.

I'm at school at the moment so I can't send it to you right this moment but add me on skype and remind me :).
Alright I added you on skype

PyroFT

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It seems like it only took you few minutes to do

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.