Offering ✔️YouTuber 22K Offering - YouTube server trailer re-uploads, *CHEAP PRICE*

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Catmanjoe, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Catmanjoe

Catmanjoe Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Hello, my name is Joseph most call me CMJ I'm a YouTuber with over 22,000 Subscribers & I gain a good amount of views. I'm relatively new to the MCM site but I feel confident I could provide the results you are most likely looking for when it comes to advertising, I don't charge silly money lol but I'd love to have the opportunity to have a chat with you! My Discord is Catmanjoe#2039 or if it's easier feel welcome to message me on this website whenever comfortable thanks for reading have a fantastic day. :)

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lsT5h8i7zNDhj5o9_MqrA/featured

2. BTC

BTC Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +165
    Bro you literally only play minecraft on xbox

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Catmanjoe

Catmanjoe Member

Reactions:
    +3
    What? xD I play on Xbox one but mostly just for gameplay I actually mostly play PS4 bro haha.

4. BTC

BTC Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +165
    everyone that wants trailer uploads only wants it from pc players imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Catmanjoe

Catmanjoe Member

Reactions:
    +3
    In the past, I've done work with people who (like you said are obviously wanting PC oriented YouTubers) but have been happy with how things went down & although I make content on a console it doesn't mean I haven't got any PC subscribers haha but thanks for informing me. :p

6. EliteGamer687

EliteGamer687 Member

Reactions:
    +50
    Have you got PC Minecraft though? And willing to record? Either Factions or Skyblock? For a series?

7. OP
    OP
    Catmanjoe

Catmanjoe Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Sadly atm no, hence the reason why I only do Server Trailer re-uploads right now. :/

8. EliteGamer687

EliteGamer687 Member

Reactions:
    +50
    Okay no worries, probably contact you soon to be able to upload a trailer and lemme know if/when you get Minecraft PC

9. OP
    OP
    Catmanjoe

Catmanjoe Member

Reactions:
    +3
    I will do thanks. :)