This thread has been locked.

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Work completed!

Hi!

I'm after a Mojang style avatar..

I would like, a close up (face only) and a full body please.

I'm offering upto $25 for them.

I would like it to be completed within 2 days (hopefully!)

Examples:
900px-Minecraftthumb.png

PM me if you are interested in completing the work!

Type
Requesting
Last edited:

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
No... New ownership team.. Matt doesn't really work for enderstorm anymore, just does our site and hosts it.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evasion, Matthew Cowley.

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
The ownership team in general, we all have access[DOUBLEPOST=1423308142,1423308019][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, this is very off-topic....

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Umm... I think he got sent the login

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
And, yes, I, matt have acces to it, the entire team has access to this account, the post on here was originally me, but the other replies were the leadership team... They seem to have failed to communicate, me included to each other... Oh well.[DOUBLEPOST=1423322641,1423322551][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, nice of you to repos d to the request when you were never going to work at the $25 I offered...

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Let's all remember, you Matt, were banned for ripped graphics and scamming.

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/4532/#post-57687

Do not deal with this user, I'll be posting a similar notice to your spigot profile later today. Have a good one.
Interesting, matts original account was banned for using illegal xenforo license and selling them... But anyway, I've now got is dealt with with another artist.

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Meh, I don't overly care, I've got an artist completing this work from me on spigot, as you could never work for the offered price, and therefor really should have never had any reason to contact me.

Regarding the team access, this is the Enderstorm mc account, and that could be regarded as one person, being the main owner, and then he shared the login with the rest of the team and me.[DOUBLEPOST=1423323052,1423323013][/DOUBLEPOST]So it's the owners problem, not mine, as I'm only the web dev for EnderStorm now, and now I need to go and finish the site. Bye.

Kynetic

Kynetic Arts
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Mhm, you do that. I'd rather not have a multiple personality disorder multiaccount scammer running around the forum so I've reported your profile. In the meantime I strongly advise against dealing with this user.

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Mhm, you do that. I'd rather not have a multiple personality disorder multiaccount scammer running around the forum so I've reported your profile. In the meantime I strongly advise against dealing with this user.
Regarding this, I did notice that you are right, I can only use this account not my team, I have changed the password so they no longer have access, soory for this. ~Anton, the new ES owner.

EnderStorm MC

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yes, matt posted using this account on mc market, and his own account on spigot, I now have realised that by letting my team have acces to this account, I was breaking rules so they no longer have access, I changed the password.

Regarding your screenshot, what's wrong with matt posting on spigot, he is allowed to do that, he just used this account on here as his account was banned for selling cracked xenforo licenses. As I said, he and the rest of the team no longer have access to this account.

Anton.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.