Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
smXnS0a.png
ShjJWIa.gif

yI0SR5y.gif

NearPvP - UnitedPrison
Hello everyone I am in need of beta testers for NearPvP and UnitedPrison they are the same server NearPvP but used to be 2 different servers owned by Amir. I recently got in touch with him and I own it now. Now for what I`m requesting; I`m looking for trusted members on mc-market with 25 or more likes and no scam reports for staff. To be a beta tester you need to be able to have time 2 or 3 hours a day and be able to report issues when present.

Staff Format:
Name:
Time You can Test:
Scam Reports: Y/N
25 or more likes: Y/N

Beta-Tester Format:
Name:
Time You can Test:

Thanks for reading and applying if anyone has any questions about the server I will be doing a server tour soon to show what has been finished.

Pm me on here for more info

Once again Thank You.

Staff:

Testers:
Pandoh
SSenile
Renegade

Type
Requesting
Last edited:

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
ShjJWIa.gif

yI0SR5y.gif

NearPvP - UnitedPrison
Hello everyone I am in need of beta testers for NearPvP and UnitedPrison they are the same server NearPvP but used to be 2 different servers owned by Amir. I recently got in touch with him and I own it now. Now for what I`m requesting; I`m looking for trusted members on mc-market with 25 or more likes and no scam reports for staff. To be a beta tester you need to be able to have time 2 or 3 hours a day and be able to report issues when present.

Staff Format:
Name:
Time You can Test:
Scam Reports: Y/N
25 or more likes: Y/N

Beta-Tester Format:
Name:
Time You can Test:

Thanks for reading and applying if anyone has any questions about the server I will be doing a server tour soon to show what has been finished.

Pm me on here for more info

Once again Thank You.

Beta-Tester Format:
Name: Pie
Experience: Eating Pie
Time You can Test: Pie

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Pandoh

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: Pandoh
Experience: I have Owned my own server before but then sold it and I have been to many other server. So I am willing to see what you got next in store for me :D
Time You can Test: I can test from 12:00 - 6:00 PST * I can test the minimum of 2 hours

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Experience: I have Owned my own server before but then sold it and I have been to many other server. So I am willing to see what you got next in store for me :D
Time You can Test: I can test from 12:00 - 6:00 PST * I can test the minimum of 2 hours
Added to Beta-Tester list.[DOUBLEPOST=1423370025,1423367964][/DOUBLEPOST]Our official reddit/forums and our logo.
smXnS0a.png

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: Brandon/SSenile
Experience: Owned 2 successful servers(Currently remaking 1) Also owned/Managed about 4 not popular/unsuccessful servers. Was also Head of staff on Lichcraft before they got rid of the rank and me and another Head Of Staff were demoted to moderators(Resigned about 3 months ago due to I no longer play)
Time You can Test: Between 5-7 weekdays (Central Timezone)
Scam Reports: No
25 or more likes: Yes

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/119226/)

Samsung

Happy Holidays
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: Jonathan / Renegae Builds
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for two years and I am a staff member on ReactiveMC.
Time You can Test: Anytime after school basically just hit me up on Skype. Skype: jonathan_mccoy1
Scam Reports: No
25 or more likes: Not yet kind of new on mc-market.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/63737/)

easyusual

Premium
Reactions
Resources

Don't work with this user, scammed myself and a few others. Report coming up soon! ;)

Skids

King of MC-Market
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: jimmy
Experience: 10
Time You can Test: alot like 3 hours a day
Scam Reports: N (one now it was resolved for a misthingy)
25 or more likes: N

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.