Requesting Sponsor/Investor/.... - im not that good with titles... just read the thread

Discussion in 'Requesting' started by ImNotHere, Jan 10, 2020.

1. ImNotHere

ImNotHere Member

Reactions:
    +1
    I wanna make a factions server or something like that. But I dont have any money to buy host :thinking:. So... im looking for someone that can help with that and if you help me, you can be owner on the server too.

I got many premium plugins.
    I got a bit experience with setup minecraft servers.
    I got much time.
    I know how cheats "looks"(I was a mc "cheater" a few years back, so I know a bit about it...).
    and more . . .

Interested in helping me with a host? or you maybe already got a host and u need someone to help with setup it? send me a pm :)

EDIT: I legit dont care what the server is, it dont have to be factions.

EDIT 2:
    How much money do you need?: I found a host that looks pretty nice and cheap, 10€/mo
    How are you going to advertise this server?: I got a few discord servers and website I own and im gonna post on forums, server lists, example.
    Whats your plan to make income from the server?: I dont wanna make "pay2win", but im still gonna have a few ranks with perks and I got a few good advertise methods im not gonna say public.

I have been playing factions over 3 years now, so I know what peoples want and things like that.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. Scammer

Scammer Member Banned

Reactions:
    +0
    Not enough money to buy a host, so how do you expect a company to back you without funds to advertise/market your server :thinking::thinking:

Banned Forever For: Ban Evading (Pi, https://www.mc-market.org/members/174289/)
  3. OP
    OP
    ImNotHere

ImNotHere Member

Reactions:
    +1
    Who said advertise needed money? there is many other ways to advertise lol, for example Forums:Invite Rewards:... + I got a website with ~2k unique views every day.

4. Daxton

Daxton Owner | Altrius Survival Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +54
    Youtubers is what you need. Advertising on a forum isn't going to get you many players, if at all any.

5. Rahul.

Rahul. Being dumb Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Silked
    Reactions:
    +157
    Youtubers are a bad way to advertise for most servers.

6. OP
    OP
    ImNotHere

ImNotHere Member

Reactions:
    +1
    you gonna lose most of them if not all when the youtuber stop play on it

7. Patrick

Patrick Resource Creator Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +134
    Then you stop paying for your content creator and they move on and record for a different server.
    If the new server is better, or more unique, than your server then expect a lot of players to leave.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2020 ---
    Having no money for a server does not mean that you cannot be a good person to work with.

I would suggest that you edit your thread and include some of the following:
    • A budget plan.
    • Advertising - sources, cost, effectiveness... etc.
    • Your vision of the server - players, donations... etc.
    • Anything unique?
    If you are going to take this seriously, the above should be detailed and comprehensive since you have little, or no, credibility. If you know what you are talking about, you will be surprised by how many people give you a chance.

I hope I helped. :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  8. OP
    OP
    ImNotHere

ImNotHere Member

Reactions:
    +1
    thanks for the idea, added a few more things

9. Snowcone

Snowcone CEO | Blue Wolf Entertainment Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +254
    I don't know if you do know this, but you may want to fix some of your grammar on this thread if you're wanting to try and persuade someone to even do this. But good luck with it, since you're kinda asking a lot when you really don't have anything to offer besides some 'owner' position on a server that may never even have a release.

10. OP
    OP
    ImNotHere

ImNotHere Member

Reactions:
    +1
    ik, my english isnt the best one. but who cares? I dont wanna hide it either. it maybe take a week or two but there going to be a release :thinking:

11. Britton B

Britton B The Professional Premium

Reactions:
    +23
    Add me on discord, I'll speak with you on the matter.

Britton B#4121

12. OP
    OP
    ImNotHere

ImNotHere Member

Reactions:
    +1
    bump