.ORG Slot Sharing [Community Idea]

Status
This thread has been locked.

Shift Hosting

Reactions
Resources
So, as you may know, HyperCipher had a post about a .ORG slot. He backed down, but I saw a TON of people looking to buy slot hours. I am willing to give all the exact same times as on his post, to the same people, the one problem is I may not have enough money by the next bidding period. My server hasn't brought in as many donations this week as it has in the past. So, what I was thinking, is everyone who wanted hours on the slot, would pay me before hand (I can even give discounts if paid before-hand). This way, we can for sure pay for it, and maybe get a higher slot, like #1. I know this could cause a big trust issue, I could easily take the money, but you know how many chargebacks I would get? My PayPal would get destroyed... I obviously dont want that, so if you are willing to do this idea, comment here, I am asking HyperCipher to see if I can get editting permissions on his spreadsheet, so we will get the same hours. Thanks!​

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

redburn

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Looks like you're going to have to make your own, if you want to do that :D

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Accept payments in BTC then turn it into PP from a trusted source :rolleyes:
I think 90% of this forum deals solely in Paypal, probably 20% of this forum don't know how bitcoin works, and only 10% of the forum probably even have a bitcoin address & account.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Jack

Retired Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I think 90% of this forum deals solely in Paypal, probably 20% of this forum don't know how bitcoin works, and only 10% of the forum probably even have a bitcoin address & account.
Yes I agree PP is the most common just because you don't get exchange fees or have an unstable market that BTC has.
But at least you would be able to exchange money without chargeback issues.

Very easy to make an address and manage it (BlockChain, CoinBase, etc)
Exchanging PP for BTC is a little more difficult I agree, but there's plenty of exchangers on HF
There's also some websites dedicated to it as well though (LocalBitcoins, BitcoinInsanity, if they still accept PP still, makes it easy)

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Paypal does have fees and they're not small either... Sure, BTC is unstable, but there's also many other crypto currencies out there that are just as good.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.